• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection

In summary, the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection includes 30 recipe cards with easy-to-follow instructions and ingredients for on-the-go meals. While the collection is not specifically designed for dietary restrictions, many recipes can be modified. No special equipment is needed for the recipes and they are suitable for all levels of cooking experience. Individual cards are not available, but recipes can be mixed and matched to create a custom set.
The Pickler
Has anyone tried any of these yet? Yesterday, I did all of week 1 just to try them. Wow...way cool!

The Thai Chicken is really good although could use more seasoning than the recipe calls for.

I changed the Moroccan Beef Stew to Greek Lamb Stew and used the Greek Rub.

The BBQ Shepherds Pie....I just used frozen soup veggies in place of what it called for.....and put butter in it.

The Italian Stuffed Peppers came out wonderfully. I used the DCB for 4 of them and put 2 in a loaf pan.

The Chicken Cacciatore was good....I burnt the sauce a little bit but the taste is good.

All split out, the week recipes made 30 individual servings.

Attachments

• P9241258.jpg
    P9241258.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 336
I also just ordered the new Deep Covered Baker Cookbook. Can't wait to try more recipes!I haven't tried any of these yet but I'm definitely intrigued! I've heard great things about the Deep Covered Baker and the recipes sound delicious. I'll have to give them a try soon. Thanks for the recommendation!

So, I have enough for 2 weeks. I'm going to try the week 2 recipes this week. I haven't tried them, but I'm planning to! I've heard great things about them and I'm excited to give them a try. Thanks for sharing your experience with them! It's always helpful to hear feedback from someone who has actually tried the recipes.

What is included in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection?

The Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection includes 30 recipe cards featuring easy-to-follow instructions and ingredient lists for a variety of meals that can be prepared in advance and taken on-the-go.

Are the recipes in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While the collection does include a range of recipes, it is not specifically designed for specific dietary restrictions. However, many of the recipes can be easily modified to accommodate dietary needs.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection?

No, the recipes in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have, such as pots, pans, and baking sheets.

Can I purchase individual recipe cards from the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection?

Currently, the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection is only available as a set of 30 recipe cards. However, you can mix and match recipes from the collection to create your own custom set.

Are the recipes in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in the Dinner to Go Recipe Card Collection are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes detailed instructions and tips to help even beginners create delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • letmepamperu13