• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Another Recipe for the Baker

K
karlene
Hi everyone
I know there are ideas out there for the cranberry baker...I WOWed my guests last Saturday with the 30 minute chicken and then made it into the fast family fajhitas. Now 3 of those same guests will be at my show this Friday...they are all repeat customers and have seen all the basics of PC and my shows over the past 8 years. They said I should definitely do another recipe in the baker to show more ideas...but not necessarily the chicken again..I thought about the chili but it seems like a lot of steps of starting and stopping the microwave...does anyone else have any other recipe for the baker in the microwave.? has anyone tried a roast, meatloaf or anything?
please help
karlene reaser

Why not the Caramel Bread Pudding that's in the Season's Best? It is a DCB recipe.

Here's a link for a roast in the micro...http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=15304&highlight=roast+frozen

Here's what she added on another board...
"Sorry for the late reply. I cooked it for 45 minutes total.... Then let it sit with the lid on for 10-15 minutes while I talked... It was tender and juicy!!! I believe it was a chuck roast. Not sure on the lbs.. But when it was frozen it fit in the roaster with just enough room around it to add the baby carrots and a few cut up potatoes. I think with it being frozen it helped with the moisture. I even had a little "gravy" on the bottom from the seasoning...."

Someone else stated:
Oh, one more thing - I added the potatoes with 12 minutes (of the original 30) to go and they were perfectly done at 30 minutes. I used a beef pot roast seasoning mixture (actually made for a slow cooker) and loved the flavor!!

And finally someone else:
our local store had bogo on boneless chuck roast so I bought them thinking I could try this out. they were both just under 2 lbs. The first I mixed ketchup and brown sugar and did for 30 minutes and when I cut it open it was just a smidge pink but I let it rest with the cover on and when I came back it was completely cooked. I cut the meat into pieces and and chopped them with the chopper and put it in a bowl with some of the sauce....oh my gosh so so good!

now I am doing the other one for supper tonight with the veggies. I just love this piece of stoneware~!

Last edited:
When they first came out with this product (before being terribly disappointed with the stop-sell last fall!) I was so impressed with this 30 min microwave chicken that I wondered if it would work on a pork tenderloin or a roast. I have yet to try either, but if a chicken works, the others shouldn't be a problem.

Here is a file I found here on CS...it has alot of great sounding recipes...I haven't tried any yet though.

Attachments

• CranberryDeepCoveredBakerRecipes.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 373

1. What are some ideas for using the cranberry baker?

Some ideas for using the cranberry baker include making cranberry sauce, baking individual fruit crisps, or roasting vegetables.

2. Can you share a quick and easy recipe for the baker?

A quick and easy recipe for the baker is the 30 minute chicken, which can also be turned into chicken fajitas. Another option is to make a simple and delicious chili using the baker.

3. Are there any other recipes besides chicken and chili that can be made in the baker?

Yes, there are many other recipes that can be made in the baker including roasts, meatloaf, and even desserts like bread pudding.

4. How can I showcase the versatility of the baker to my guests?

One way to showcase the versatility of the baker is to demonstrate different recipes during your show, such as a main dish, side dish, and dessert. You can also share recipe ideas and tips with your guests during the show.

5. Can I use the baker in the microwave for faster cooking?

Yes, the baker can be used in the microwave for faster cooking. Just be sure to follow the instructions for your specific baker model and adjust cooking times as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • karlene
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
karlene
  • pamperedinAlaska