• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Baker Recipe to Try First?

In summary, the microwave is a great tool for cooking food quickly. Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is a favorite recipe of many. The meatloaf and mini bbq chicken sandwiches are also popular. The apple-cherry crisp is also a hit.
newtopamperedchef
Just got a microwave that fits my Baker and I am so excited!! Which recipe do you recommend I try first? (minus the chicken because I have had that at a show)

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder!

I second that!

Mexican Chicken Lasagna is mine and my guests' favorite! Haven't made the potato recipe yet but does sound yummy!

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder :)

I like the meatloaf and mini bbq chicken sandwiches. The mini sandwiches have been a big success at my shows and my family loves meatloat. The potato soup is really good too. I am making chicken fajitas in mine tonight. Gotta practice for a show on Friday night.

Don't forget about the 10 minute pork tenderloin - use Jamaican Jerk Rub or Chipotle Rub or Smoky Barbecue Rub or even the Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic. Yummy and easy. Enjoy! Couldn't live without the DCB in the microwave!!​

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder!! :thumbup::thumbup: We like the meatloaf on the cover of the SB, too.

I love the meatloaf, the mexican chicken lasagna and the chowder. All are big hits at my house.

OH! How could I forget the Apple-Cherry Crisp!?!?!?! LOVE that one!! :love:

Sandi

I ditto pork tenderloin! My personal favorite pantry spices for it are the Jamaican Jerk with Lime or the Sun Dried Tomato Oil Dipping Seasoning. Then go for 30m chicken tomorrow and use leftovers for Mexican Chicken Lasagna on day 3! :)

The Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles and the Easy Tortellini Toss are very yummy, too!

Oh, I just saw that recipe for the Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles & I really want to try them! I agree with everyone else - the chowder is yummy, but I have to add more salt & pepper to it because it's on the bland side to me. I LOVE the Fajitas & Southwest Meatloaf!!!!

cookingwithdot said:
Oh, I just saw that recipe for the Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles & I really want to try them! I agree with everyone else - the chowder is yummy, but I have to add more salt & pepper to it because it's on the bland side to me. I LOVE the Fajitas & Southwest Meatloaf!!!!

I always add a pressed clove of garlic to the Chowder - at shows and at home. I also add the whole block of cream cheese. That makes it perfect!

I ended up making the White Chicken Chili (thanks to my daughter going through recipes) and it was a big hit! I have the ingredients at home for the chowder which we are having tonight. I may just be doing Baker recipes for the whole week. I am loving using it in the microwave. Now I can share in the enthusiasm at my shows. Before it was hard to get excited about because everything had to go in the oven, BUT NOW I am in and out of the kitchen in no time! And clean up is a breeze.

1. What is the most popular baker recipe among customers?

The most popular baker recipe among customers is the Apple Crisp with Cinnamon Whipped Cream. It's a delicious and comforting dessert that is perfect for any occasion.

2. Are there any baker recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are several baker recipes that are gluten-free. Some popular options include the Flourless Chocolate Torte, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, and the Almond Flour Banana Bread.

3. Can I use my baker for savory dishes as well?

Absolutely! The baker is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Some popular savory recipes include the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake and the Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread.

4. What baker recipe is the easiest for beginners?

The easiest baker recipe for beginners would be the Lemon Blueberry Scones. It only requires a few ingredients and simple steps, making it perfect for those new to baking.

5. Is there a baker recipe that is kid-friendly?

Yes, there are many baker recipes that are kid-friendly. Some popular options include the Mini Pigs in a Blanket, Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, and the Rainbow Fruit Pizza. These recipes are not only delicious, but also fun for kids to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76