• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Recipe on the U&C Card for the White Mini Baker?

In summary, my baby got into my recipe cabinet and now I can't find the recipe I was going to try out tonight. I looked on CC, but didn't see the white glazed mini baker listed on there. The red glazed baker's recipes on file on CC didn't list this recipe. And for the life of me, I can't remember what it is called, so I can't search for it. It's an appetizer that goes in the microwave. It has frozen corn and jalepenos and other stuff I can't recall right now. Anyone have this?Warm Southwest Vegetable Dip has canned black beans, frozen corn, diced green pepper, jalapeno pepper, and garlic pressed with
babywings76
Gold Member
My baby got into my recipe cabinet and now I can't find the recipe I was going to try out tonight. It was the recipe on the Use and Care card for the new white glazed mini baker. I looked on CC, but didn't see the white glazed mini baker listed on there. The red glazed baker's recipes on file on CC didn't list this recipe. And for the life of me, I can't remember what it is called, so I can't search for it. It's an appetizer that goes in the microwave. It has frozen corn and jalepenos and other stuff I can't recall right now. Anyone have this?

Warm Southwest Vegetable Dip
1 can (14 oz./398 mL) diced tomatoes, drained
1 cup (250 mL) canned blackbeans, rinsed and drained
1 cup (250 mL) frozen corn
3/4 cup (175 mL) diced green pepper
1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped
1 small clove garlic, pressed
1 tsp. (5mL0 Tex-Mex seasoning
Blue and yellow corn tortilla chips (about 48 chips total), divided
3 oz (90 g) cheddar cheese, grated (3/4 cup/175 mL)
2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh cilantro
Directions
1. Place drained tomatoes, beans, corn, diced green pepper, jalapeno pepper & garlic pressed with Garlic Press and seasoning mix into large bowl; mix well. Crush 8 corn tortilla chipps; distribute crumbs evenly in bottom of Mini-Baker. Spoon vegetable mikxture evenly over crumbs in baker.
2. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over top of vegetable mixture. Place baker in microwave. Microwave on HIGH 5 - 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over cheese. Sperv dip with remaining tortilla chiips.
Yield: 16 servings (about 4 tbsp/60mL dip & chips per serving)
US Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated FAt 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Protein 3 g,Sodium 150 mg, Fiber 2 g

Thank you so much!!! :)

Let us know how it is. I was going to make it for a party last weekend but chickened out.

And what the heck is Tex Mex seasoning. I asked at our Cluster Mtg today and we all decided to use our SW Seasoning, but why wouldn't the recipe just call for a PC Seasoning??

Makes me wonder if the Southwestern Seasoning Mix will be retired at the end of this season and replaced with Tex-Mex. Hopefully it may be a new seasoning and the SW will not go away.

cochef said:
Makes me wonder if the Southwestern Seasoning Mix will be retired at the end of this season and replaced with Tex-Mex. Hopefully it may be a new seasoning and the SW will not go away.

You know, as I was typing my post, I was thinking the same thing! I HOPE the SW isn't going to be retired!

Okay, so I ran out of time that night to make this and just got around to trying it tonight. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I taste some spice, but it seems like it is missing something. The canned tomatoes feel blah, I wonder maybe some salt would help? Cooked meat to it? I don't know. Can't put my finger on it. Anyone else try this yet?I'll see what my DH says when he tries it later when he gets home.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your little one got into your recipe cabinet and caused some chaos. I completely understand how frustrating it can be when you're looking for a specific recipe and can't seem to find it. I'm happy to help you out with the recipe for the white glazed mini baker. The recipe you're looking for is called "Spicy Corn Dip" and it's definitely a crowd-pleaser. To make it, you'll need frozen corn, diced jalapenos, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and a few other simple ingredients. If you're still having trouble finding it, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I'll be more than happy to send it your way. Happy cooking!

What is the recipe on the U&C Card for the White Mini Baker?

The recipe on the U&C Card for the White Mini Baker is for a delicious and easy-to-make White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding. It's perfect for a sweet and indulgent dessert or a decadent breakfast treat.

What ingredients do I need for the White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding?

The ingredients for the White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding are 1 loaf of French bread, 1 cup of white chocolate chips, 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries, 4 eggs, 2 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 1/4 tsp of salt.

How do I make the White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding?

To make the White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Cut the French bread into 1-inch cubes and place them in the Mini Baker. Sprinkle the white chocolate chips and raspberries over the bread cubes. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Pour the mixture over the bread and let it soak for 10 minutes. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown.

Can I use frozen raspberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use either fresh or frozen raspberries for this recipe. If using frozen raspberries, make sure to thaw them and pat them dry before adding them to the bread cubes.

What can I serve with the White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding?

The White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent treat. You can also top it with some extra fresh or frozen raspberries for added flavor and presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies