• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Egg White Mini Fritatta Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a friend asking for a healthy and low-fat egg white recipe for her mini muffin maker. The speaker suggests making mini frittatas with diced ham, cheese, and other ingredients. The friend asks for a specific recipe, and the speaker shares a recipe for mini egg white frittatas with diced vegetables, turkey or ham, and low-fat cheese. The recipe can be customized with different ingredients and enjoyed as a breakfast or snack.
Rosechef
A friend is using her mini muffin maker and asked me to share a healthy, low-fat egg white recipe for her mini muffin maker. I make mini fritattas all the time in mine by just throwing diced bits of ham and cheese or prociutto and provolong, bacon and cheese, etc. I mix a couple of eggs and some milk and throw in the oven.

I've never been one to follow recipes (I know, I need to do this for TPC....and I'm working on it). She needs recipes. She cannot cook without them.

Does anyone know of any specific recipes for this?

check out foodnetwork.com I typed in egg white frittata and got a couple of hits.

I've looked on the internet and can't seem to find any. I could just give her the basic frittata recipe, but I'm looking for something a little more specific.Thanks!Here is a recipe for mini egg white frittatas that is healthy and low-fat:Ingredients:- 6 egg whites- 1/4 cup skim milk- 1/4 cup diced bell peppers- 1/4 cup diced onions- 1/4 cup diced mushrooms- 1/4 cup diced turkey or ham- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheese- Salt and pepper to tasteDirections:1. Preheat your mini muffin maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg whites and skim milk until well combined.3. Stir in the diced bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and turkey or ham. Add salt and pepper to taste.4. Pour the egg mixture into the mini muffin maker, filling each cup about 3/4 full.5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of each mini frittata.6. Close the lid of the muffin maker and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the frittatas are set and lightly golden on top.7. Carefully remove the frittatas from the muffin maker and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.These mini frittatas can be enjoyed as a healthy breakfast or as a protein-packed snack throughout the day. You can also mix and match different vegetables and proteins to create your own unique flavor combinations. Enjoy!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few delicious and healthy recipes that would be perfect for your friend's mini muffin maker. One option is to make mini egg white frittatas by using diced vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach, along with some low-fat cheese. Another option is to make mini egg white quiches by using diced ham, turkey, or chicken, along with some low-fat milk and cheese. Both of these recipes can be easily adapted to fit your friend's dietary needs and preferences. I highly recommend checking out our Pampered Chef website for more recipe ideas and inspiration. Happy cooking!

Dear friend,I'm so glad you're enjoying your mini muffin maker and are looking for healthy and delicious recipes to try out! I have a few egg white recipes that I think you and your friend will love.First, I suggest trying out my Mini Egg White Veggie Frittatas. They're packed with protein and vegetables, making them a perfect healthy breakfast or snack option. To make them, simply mix egg whites, diced veggies (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, and spinach), and a sprinkle of cheese in a bowl. Pour the mixture into the muffin cups and bake in the mini muffin maker for about 10-12 minutes.Another tasty option is my Mini Egg White Quiches. These are similar to the frittatas, but with a flaky crust. To make them, use pre-made mini pie crusts and fill them with a mixture of egg whites, diced ham, and a little bit of cheese. Bake in the mini muffin maker for about 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.Lastly, for a sweet and healthy treat, try my Mini Egg White Banana Muffins. These are great for a quick breakfast on-the-go or a midday snack. Simply mix mashed bananas, egg whites, whole wheat flour, and a touch of honey in a bowl. Pour the batter into the muffin cups and bake in the mini muffin maker for about 12-15 minutes.I hope these recipes give you and your friend some tasty and healthy options to try in your mini muffin maker. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Egg White Mini Fritatta?

To make the Egg White Mini Fritatta, you will need 6 egg whites, 1/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup of chopped spinach, and 1/4 cup of diced bell peppers. You will also need salt, pepper, and cooking spray.

2. Can I add other vegetables to the recipe?

Yes, you can add any vegetables you like to the Egg White Mini Fritatta. Some popular options include mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly.

3. How do I cook the fritattas without a muffin tin?

If you don't have a muffin tin, you can use a regular baking dish or even a cast iron skillet to make the Egg White Mini Fritattas. Just make sure to spray the dish or skillet with cooking spray before adding the fritatta mixture.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them later?

Yes, you can make the Egg White Mini Fritattas ahead of time and reheat them later. They are great for meal prep or for a quick breakfast on busy mornings. Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.

5. How long do the fritattas need to cook?

The Egg White Mini Fritattas need to cook for about 20 minutes in a 375°F oven. You will know they are done when the tops are lightly golden and the fritattas are set in the middle. You can also insert a toothpick in the center to make sure it comes out clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC