• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipes for the Latest Version of the Mini-Kit

In summary, a new consultant is left with doing things on her own until she gets funds to add on to her mini-kit, which includes the round pizza stone, MFP, citrus press, microplane zester and small bar board and green knife. She finds a recipe for cucumber lime dip on CC and turns to her chef success BFF's for help.
otisbg
Gold Member
Good morning!
Let me preface by saying that I have been a consultant for seven years and have had my share of recruits, but for the first time, I had a gal sign up and have funds only for the mini-kit. I did her grand opening show this past Sunday and was kind of taken aback by what this kit included. I took my rockcrok and bag of tools and we had a great show but now she is left with doing this on her own with her mini kit supplies until she gets funds to add on. Does anyone have a recipe source to help her? She has the round pizza stone, MFP, citrus press, microplane zester and small bar board and green knife. I did an online search on CC and found......cucumber lime dip. Thats it! I am turning to my chef success BFF's for help. She has the enthusiasm and personality to be a good consultant and I dont want to see her fail. We do not live close enough for me to lend her my stash (over an hour away). Any and all suggestions appreciated. TIA

otisbg said:
Good morning!
Let me preface by saying that I have been a consultant for seven years and have had my share of recruits, but for the first time, I had a gal sign up and have funds only for the mini-kit. I did her grand opening show this past Sunday and was kind of taken aback by what this kit included. I took my rockcrok and bag of tools and we had a great show but now she is left with doing this on her own with her mini kit supplies until she gets funds to add on. Does anyone have a recipe source to help her? She has the round pizza stone, MFP, citrus press, microplane zester and small bar board and green knife. I did an online search on CC and found......cucumber lime dip. Thats it! I am turning to my chef success BFF's for help. She has the enthusiasm and personality to be a good consultant and I dont want to see her fail. We do not live close enough for me to lend her my stash (over an hour away). Any and all suggestions appreciated. TIA

MFP, press, zester, bar board & knife: apple berry salsa (or other salsas) should be recipes on CC; use the stone to make cinna chips. Pizza stone - pizzas (veggie or fruit or cookie-based), use the MFP to mix up tuna, chicken, or egg salad (it works great!). Check out this link for new consultant recipes: https://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/new-consultant-recipes. Bar pan recipes can be adjusted to fit on the round stone just might have to do 2 bakings. Hope this helps.

What about the old faithful Taco Ring? My Consultant also got the mini kit, but I did loian her some of my products. I don't remember if she needed asny of my stuff for it.

I think the rings are great ideas....will look for some that dont require cooking meat or maybe using meat cooked already as she has none of our cookware. I know the kit is made for the cucumber lime dip but somehow that does not make for a very exciting show! I almost wish in hindight I would have lent her the $50 to get the full size kit. Keep the ideas coming people

Good morning! It sounds like your recruit has a great start with her mini-kit and I'm glad that you were able to help her have a successful grand opening show. As for recipe sources, have you checked out our Pampered Chef website? They have a section specifically for mini-kit recipes that she can use with her current supplies. Additionally, I would recommend reaching out to your Director or upline for any resources or recipes they may have for new consultants with limited supplies. I'm sure they would be happy to help out. Best of luck to your recruit, I have no doubt she will do great with her enthusiasm and personality!

1. What is the latest version of the Mini-Kit?

The latest version of the Mini-Kit is the Pampered Chef Mini-Kit 2019, which was released in September 2019.

2. Can I still use old recipes with the new Mini-Kit?

Yes, you can still use old recipes with the new Mini-Kit. However, some minor adjustments may need to be made due to the updated design and features of the Mini-Kit.

3. Are there any new recipes specifically designed for the Mini-Kit 2019?

Yes, there are new recipes specifically designed for the Mini-Kit 2019. These recipes can be found on our website or in the recipe booklet that comes with the Mini-Kit.

4. Can I find recipes for the Mini-Kit on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of recipes for the Mini-Kit on our website. Simply search for "Mini-Kit recipes" in the search bar to access them.

5. Are there any recipe apps or tools available for the Mini-Kit?

Currently, there are no specific recipe apps or tools available for the Mini-Kit. However, you can access our website on your phone or tablet for easy recipe browsing and meal planning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies