• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Mini Consultant Kit Without an Oven

In summary, there are plenty of options for recipes that can be prepared without an oven. Some suggestions include no-bake chocolate truffles, a no-bake cheesecake using a springform pan, and dips and salads that can be made ahead of time using products like the Quick Slice and Food Chopper. These options will still allow you to showcase Pampered Chef products and have a successful show. Best of luck with your businesses!
gussey30
help!
my recruit just called to say she just found out her friend's oven doesn't work.

Need recipe for mini consultant kit without an oven. or something she can prepare ahead of time?

I can't come with her or loan products today bc I have a show as well.

Make the dessert squares. You can cook the sugar cookie ahead of time at your home. Then at the show, you can do the cream cheese/sugar spread and fruit slices.

I realize I may be late but what about a veggie pizza on the stoneware? She could make the crust ahead of time and then just do raw veggies for the topping.

If she browns the ground beef ahead of time and then maybe reheat in a microwave? she could do the cheeseburger salad recipe. (I think - I'm not very familiar with the mini kit but just going off the top of my head of whats in it and what is used in this recipe. I say do the meat ahead of time due to there being no cookware in the mini kit. *OR* she could ask the host to brown up the burger before she gets there - i have done that too!)

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's oven troubles. I know that can be frustrating, especially when you're trying to get your business off the ground. Don't worry though, there are plenty of recipes that can be prepared without an oven. One option could be our no-bake chocolate truffles, which only require a stovetop and a refrigerator. Another idea could be to make a no-bake cheesecake using our springform pan. You can also prepare a variety of dips, spreads, and salads ahead of time to showcase our products like our Quick Slice or Food Chopper. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you and your friend the best of luck with your Pampered Chef businesses!

1. How can I make recipes for my Mini Consultant Kit without using an oven?

There are many delicious recipes that can be made without an oven. Some options include no-bake desserts, stovetop meals, and slow cooker dishes. Our website and cookbook offer a variety of no-oven recipes to choose from.

2. Can I still be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant without access to an oven?

Absolutely! While some of our recipes do require an oven, there are plenty of other options available. Plus, you can always demonstrate and sell other products besides those that require an oven. Our training materials and support team can help you find success with or without an oven.

3. Do I need to purchase additional equipment to make recipes without an oven?

No, you do not need to purchase any additional equipment to make recipes without an oven. Our recipes are designed to use products from our Mini Consultant Kit, so you shouldn't need anything else. If you do choose to purchase additional equipment, we recommend consulting with your team leader or our customer service for recommendations.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions for the recipes without an oven?

Our recipes without an oven can accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. However, please be sure to carefully read the ingredient lists and instructions to ensure they meet your specific dietary needs.

5. Can I find recipes for specific occasions or events without using an oven?

Yes, we have a wide selection of recipes without an oven that are perfect for any occasion or event. Whether you need a quick weeknight dinner, a dish to bring to a potluck, or a dessert for a special celebration, we have you covered. Our website and cookbook offer filters to help you find recipes for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Rosechef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies