• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Help Needed for No Oven Show.. Small Microwave.

Girl Scout Thin Mints?? Keebler Thin Mints??Just wondering. Neither of them are cheap so wondering how they stay affordable.Neither of them are cheap so wondering how they stay affordable.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Will you please throw some ideas out to me on some recipes tha can be made withOUT and oven (I'm not sure how she gets along everyday w/o and oven!). I've tried talking her into a DCB show, but her microwave is too small. Thank you sooooo... much!

after dinner mint triangles for the SB pg 22
a trufle (if requires brownie chunks you could always have the pre baked)

You could do the double chocolate mousse cups. It'd almost have to be a dessert or a salad without an oven. What about the cheeseburger salad (just do the buns at home before the show)?

From S/S 09Tropical Torte with Fresh PineappleOr Fresh Pineapple Salsa

Thanks for the ideas, ladies! Keep'em coming! I forgot to mention that I did a trifle dessert for her before, so I was kind of hoping to do something different.

The DCS.... hmmm... can't remember if she's been to a show where I did this.. I'll have to think about this one, but it is a great show recipe!

Why don't you do either Veggie Pizza (Garden or Oriential) or Chicken Clubhouse squares. You can bake crescent rolls at your place before you go and just "finish" it there.

Same with desserts, couldn't you make say, the Brownie Bites for Tux. Brownies?? Cookie for dessert pizza??

Or 7 Layer SW salad in trifle bowl??

That's what I'm thinking off top of my head.

HTH,

Lisa

I'd go for a triffle, a salad or a micro cake in either the rice cooker or fluted stone, explaining that the recipies can also be done in the DCB.Creamy One Pot Pasta is also a good choice.

You can do the Lemon Cakes from a few seasons ago in 6 of the 1 cup Prep Bowls in the microwave.

I second the mint triangles as you only need to soften cream cheese and melt butter. besides that they are just so good.

poohritz said:
I second the mint triangles as you only need to soften cream cheese and melt butter. besides that they are just so good.

I agree!

I made them for DH for a meeting at work, and he came home with 4 requests for the recipe - plus 2 more requests the next day!

He and DS don't seem to get tired of them either. I've made them 3 times now!

What cookies are you using for the Mint Cookies??

Girl Scout Thin Mints?? Keebler Thin Mints??

Just wondering. Neither of them are cheap so wondering how they stay affordable.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
What cookies are you using for the Mint Cookies??

Girl Scout Thin Mints?? Keebler Thin Mints??

Just wondering. Neither of them are cheap so wondering how they stay affordable.

Lisa
Keebler has Grasshopper Cookies, I agree they aren't cheap but you could always see if your store carries a generic.

I buy the Meijers brand thin mint cookies. They are $1.99 a package. Someone said that Walmart has a store brand too, so I would imagine that other regional/national chains would too.

This past week though, Meijers had all the Keebler cookies 3 for $5, so I bought the grasshopper cookies. Couldn't tell a difference between those and the Meijers brand I've used previously.

1. Can I still make a variety of dishes without using an oven in the show?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are experts in using alternative cooking methods, such as microwaves, to create delicious and versatile dishes.

2. What types of dishes can I make in a small microwave?

You can make a wide range of dishes in a small microwave, from quick and easy appetizers and snacks to full meals like casseroles, pasta dishes, and even desserts.

3. Do you have any recipe suggestions for a no oven show?

Yes, we have many tried and tested recipes that are perfect for a no oven show. Our consultants can provide you with a variety of options to choose from based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use regular recipes and adapt them for a small microwave?

Definitely! Our consultants are trained to modify regular recipes to fit different cooking methods, so you can use your favorite recipes and still make them in a small microwave.

5. How can I ensure that my dishes come out perfectly in a small microwave?

Our consultants will provide you with tips and tricks to ensure that your dishes come out perfectly in a small microwave. They will also be available to answer any questions and troubleshoot any issues during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies