• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Trifle Bowl Recipe Without Coconut

In summary, there are many delicious non-coconut trifle bowl recipes available. Some popular options include chocolate trifle, berry trifle, and lemon trifle. You can easily substitute coconut with other ingredients such as berries, chocolate, nuts, or use shredded coconut, crushed cookies, cake, or granola for a similar texture. Additionally, there are many allergy-friendly and low-fat trifle bowl recipes that do not contain coconut. You can modify traditional recipes or search for specific dietary needs online.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Hi All... do you have a great recipe for the trifle bowl besides the new consultant recipe that includes coconut? My next host does not like coconut and her oven is broken. So I need something in the trifle bowl without coconut. Any ideas?

Hi Jackie
Have you gone to the files section on this site I saw a bunch there a while back, if not e mail me at [email protected] and Ill send you mine its big.
Catherine

Thanks, I did see that file, but it's hard to tell from just titles if it's a triflle recipe and what's in it. I was hoping someone had a tried and true one!

You can go on CC and look at some of the past Season's Bests. There are a few in there.

I did one last night with Brownies (which you could use a premade chocolate cake or something from a bakery), white chocolate pudding, instant coffee, cool whip, and Heath Bars! It was a hit!!

Go to google and search

trifle site:chefsuccess.com

There are tons of threads on here with lots of "tried and true" trifle recipes (and they all sound fantastic).

I think you can also go to "Files" on here and search for trifle. There should be a trifle recipe word doc that will have lots of ideas.

1. Can I make a trifle bowl recipe without using coconut?

Yes, there are many delicious trifle bowl recipes that do not include coconut as an ingredient. You can easily substitute coconut with other ingredients such as berries, chocolate, or nuts.

2. Do you have any recommendations for a non-coconut trifle bowl recipe?

Absolutely! We have a variety of trifle bowl recipes on our website that do not use coconut. Some popular options include chocolate trifle, berry trifle, and lemon trifle. You can also get creative and customize your own trifle bowl recipe without coconut.

3. What can I use instead of coconut in a trifle bowl recipe?

There are many options for substituting coconut in a trifle bowl recipe. You can use other types of nuts, such as almonds or pecans, or shredded coconut for a similar texture. Alternatively, you can use crushed cookies, cake, or granola for added flavor and texture.

4. Are there any allergy-friendly trifle bowl recipes without coconut?

Yes, there are many allergy-friendly trifle bowl recipes that do not contain coconut. You can easily find recipes that are nut-free, gluten-free, or dairy-free by searching online or modifying traditional trifle recipes to fit your dietary needs.

5. Can I make a low-fat trifle bowl recipe without using coconut?

Of course! There are many ways to make a low-fat trifle bowl recipe without coconut. You can use low-fat or fat-free versions of ingredients such as yogurt, whipped cream, and cake. You can also incorporate fresh fruits for a lighter and healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedchefdt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies