• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Guacamole Recipe for Microwave Meats at Shows

In summary, the host almost always has salsa and guacamole available as garnishes for pork tenderloin or chicken fajitas when cooking in the microwave. The guest would like an easy guacamole recipe that can be done while the meat is cooking. Alternatively, the guest may just want a classic guacamole recipe.
lorilynn95
I do a lot of pork tenderloin or chicken fajitas at my shows. The host almost always has salsa & guacamole there as well to garnish it with. I would like an easy guacamole recipe that I could have the guests do while the meat is cooking in the microwave. Or is that too much for a show?
Any ideas?

One avocado
One smallish tomato (eyeball it)
One clove garlic
Salt
Lime juice (not too much)
tad bit of olive oilCut up the avocado and use the Mix N Mash to smash it. Dice the tomato (sometimes I seed it), but not too chunky. Press the garlic with the Garlic Press. Cut the lime in half on the Cutting Board with the Forged Cutlery Utility Knife. Juice the lime with the Citrus Press or Juicer, and add juice from one half of the lime. Grind up some salt over the avocado mixture. Measure about a teaspoon of olive oil and mix it all together in the Small Batter Bowl. If you want, you may serve it in a Simple Additions bowl using a Small Bamboo Spoon.

That's funny! Today on a conference call with Home Office I mentioned that I do Mexican Fiesta/Mexican Margarita theme shows where I teach guests how to make authentic tasting guacamole. Here is my recipe.

Guacamole

2-3 avocados - mashed
2-3 TBSP minced white or yellow onion
1 small plum or roma tomato - seeded and diced
1/2 can diced green chiles (SP) well drained
Half of 1 lime - juiced
couple shakes of Lawry's garlic seasoning - (fresh gives me heartburn)
few dashes of Tabasco
1-3 pickled jalepeno slices - finely chopped

Mix (and season with salt if needed). Yum!! I have made this at shows many times.

One of my numerous "Mexican Fiesta" recipes...yummmmm....

I learned this in college. All of the restaurants follow this almost to the T when they make this at the table. Except they add fresh garlic...which...like I said makes me feel yucky. People beg me to bring this to their parties...and come to my parties expecting it.

Funny, I was going to ask the same thing because I have a show in Feb that is doing fajitas and I wanted to do guac & a pico de gallo ... thanks!Anyone have a good pico de gallo or salsa using the chopper maybe??

Guacamole:

Adjust amounts according to your needs and preference....

4 avocados (Avocado Peeler & Mix N Chop)
1/2 -1 cup finely chopped onion - (Food Chopper or Salad Choppers)
2 roma tomatoes, diced (Tomato Knife/Cutting Board or Salad Chopper)
2 serrano peppers, small-medium size, or 1 serrano & 1 jalepeno, finely minced (Core & More & Food Chopper)
"splash" of lemon juice, (about 1Tbsp) (Citrus Press)
1/2 cup sour cream (Measure All Cup)
1-2 tsp lemon pepper (Adjustable Measuring Spoon)
salt & pepper

Sometimes I add a small amount of cilantro to change it up, and that's it.

Pico de Gallo

Onion
Tomato
Lime (Citrus Press)
Cilantro
Serrano Peppers (The Core & More / Utility Knife)
Fresh Garlic (Garlic Press)

Toss it all in our classic batter bowl or SS Bowl, use Salad Choppers....done)

Sometimes I Add Cumin to change it up...

Thank you...it all sounds yummy and looks like I'll get to showcase alot of products!

I like the one PC had out about 4 or 5 years ago. It was really simle and everyone loved it.

I just looked it up on CC. It is more a sauce than a dip like traditional guacamole.

Cook's Tip: To make Avocado Lime Sauce, mash 1 ripe avocado in Classic Batter Bowl using Nylon Masher. Stir in 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Drizzle over burrito.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your go-to dishes for your shows. It's always great to have some simple and tasty options for guests to enjoy while the main dish is cooking. As for your question about having guests make guacamole while the meat is in the microwave, I think it's a fantastic idea! It adds an interactive element to the show and allows guests to be more involved in the cooking process. Plus, who doesn't love fresh guacamole? Here's a quick and easy recipe that I love to use for guacamole at my shows:Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork until desired consistency is reached.
3. Add in the diced tomato, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Have guests take turns mashing and mixing the guacamole for a fun and interactive experience.
5. Serve with your favorite chips or as a topping for your pork tenderloin or chicken fajitas.I hope this recipe works well for you and your guests. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you try out this recipe at your next show. Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the guacamole in the microwave?

To make the easy guacamole recipe for microwave meats at shows, you will need 2 ripe avocados, 1 diced tomato, 1 minced garlic clove, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mash the avocados in a microwave-safe bowl, then mix in the rest of the ingredients. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Let it cool before serving.

2. Can I use frozen avocados for this recipe?

While fresh avocados are recommended for the best flavor and texture, you can use frozen avocados in a pinch. Thaw them before mashing and use slightly less lime juice to avoid a watery texture.

3. How long can I keep the guacamole in the microwave?

The guacamole can stay in the microwave for up to 2 hours before it starts to lose its freshness. It is best to make it right before serving for the best taste.

4. Can I add other ingredients to the guacamole?

Yes, feel free to customize the guacamole to your liking by adding diced onions, jalapenos, or even some hot sauce for a kick of spice. Just be careful not to overload the guacamole with too many additional ingredients.

5. What type of microwave meats pair well with this guacamole recipe?

This easy guacamole recipe pairs well with a variety of microwave meats, such as chicken, beef, or pork. It also works well as a dip for chips or vegetables. Get creative and try different combinations to find your favorite pairing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Neal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cookinkaren99
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • jeninthekitchen5