• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe for Pork Tenderloin in the Dcb

In summary, the New Recipe for Pork Tenderloin in the Dcb requires 1 pork tenderloin, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Other types of meat like chicken or beef can be used instead, with adjusted cooking times. The Dcb (Deep Covered Baker) is a stoneware dish that should be preheated in the oven before adding ingredients. Cooking time for the pork tenderloin is typically 25-30 minutes in a preheated 400°F oven. Additional vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and onions can be added
Jennie50
Hey, y'all!

Fiddled around with a recipe that I had previously tried and made it PC-friendly to use at a party to showcase the DCB. Guests loved it! Allowed me to discuss around $450 worth of products, and sold 5 DCBs!

Apple-Cranberry Pork Tenderloin

2 T cider vinegar (orginal recipe) or PC Pomegranate Balsalmic Vinegar
½ C apple jelly
½ C wine (Chardonnay, Riesling, Moscato, or your favorite)
2 tsp dry mustard (original recipe) or PC Dijon Mustard Rub
2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
½ C dried cranberries (original recipe called for raisins, but I subbed cranberries)
½ sweet onion, sliced thinly

Mix ingredients and pour over pork tenderloin (can let marinate in the refrigerator in the Rectangle Leak-Proof Glass Container ahead of time, if desired). Slice onion thinly with Simple Slicer and lay in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the pork tenderloin on top, tucking the thinner ends under so as to make the meat approximately the same width all the way down its length. Pour apple-cranberry mixture over top, cover and cook in microwave for 6-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep covered for 10 min, allowing the temperature to rise to 160 degrees.

I will be trying this tonight... sounds delicious!

Yum, sounds good!

What ingredients are needed for the New Recipe for Pork Tenderloin in the Dcb?

The ingredients for this recipe include: 1 pork tenderloin, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, salt, and pepper.

Can I use a different type of meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use chicken or beef instead of pork tenderloin. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

What is the Dcb and do I need to preheat it?

The Dcb stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a stoneware dish. It is recommended to preheat the Dcb in the oven before adding the ingredients for even cooking.

How long do I need to cook the pork tenderloin in the Dcb?

Cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the pork tenderloin, but it typically takes about 25-30 minutes in a preheated 400°F oven.

Can I add other vegetables to the dish?

Yes, you can add your choice of vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and onions to the Dcb along with the pork tenderloin. Just make sure to cut them into small, evenly-sized pieces for even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PCMomto4
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies