• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Recipe Choice Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In summary, Heather is trying to figure out what recipes she should do for her 17 shows in September. She is focusing on the cookware andCDB, but is looking for advice on the chicken or pork tenderloin.
Morvin
am trying to find one recipe and do the same one at all of my shows in september i have 17 shows on the calendar already so i thought if i kept it to one recipe that would be easiest. Should i focuse on the cookware or the CDB? I thought about doing the chicken or tenderloin in the mic and then doing the garlic and cin. bites but i keep hearing about host not having a big enought microwave and then that puts it at two recipes but they are relativly easy. i think i just need some advise. and what do you think is better the chicken or the pork tenderloin???

thank you so much
heather

I like the pork better - less messy for a show. Of course, if you do the chicken, then you can also show the new boning knife. O.k., so now I don't know either... Sorry 'bout that!

HOLY COW!!! 17 shows?! That's so awesome!!! I'd focus on cookware, even if you just do the small demo with the garlic bites. I LOVE the pork tenderloin in the DCB in the microwave. I'm doing it for our family for about the 5th time this weekend. Definitely make it easy on you and try to do the same recipe at most of those shows. You would need to make sure the microwave is big enough. Somewhere on consultant's corner I think it has the dimensions.

Wow, have an awesome September!!!

thank you !!! i am going to cc right now to check that out!!!

This is what I'm doing (I have 6 shows on the calendar myself)

- 30 minute chicken (having chicken prepped and ready to go before guests arrive)
- garlic bites (have then just coming out of the oven when show is about to start)

So - while chicken is cooking, I am looking to do the new brownie recipe. I know it sounds like a lot, but I have the host get the chicken and stuff for the brownies. The garlic bites is me. I just have to bring biscuits, garlic and butter. I'm able to do a little spiel about the DCB before putting it into the microwave. While that is cooking, do a spiel about the cookware and how it can go both on top the stove and in the oven. Then I go straight into the brownie demo.

I practiced at home and it didn't take too long. The host only has to worry about drinks and the guests get to see a wide variety of products. :)

thank you becky

now when you guys make the pork tenderloin do you use the smoky bbq rub or do you use something else??

I've used several things - except I haven't used the Smoked BBQ Rub since I don't have it :blushing: I have used BBQ seasoning from the grocery store. I've also used a pork rub, just pepper - whatever I happen to grab. It's all been good.

i know i am being such a pain but one more quick question should i do the garlic bites or should i do the cinnamon or carmel bites using our new seasonings?? if i do the cinnamon bites then i will have one sweet and one savory!!! what are your thoughts? can you tell i am a little freaked out for sept!!!!

thank you
heather

I think the Jerky Chicken Nachos would be a good one. You can show the cookware and stoneware, plus. Just have to do some preping before hand.

Morvin said:
now when you guys make the pork tenderloin do you use the smoky bbq rub or do you use something else??
I have always used the BBQ rub and follow the directions from CC. I would suggest doing the garlic bites. I think it just goes beteter. If the host wants something sweet, maybe she can do fruit and a dip or something dessert-ish. Good luck!!!

1. What is the best recipe for beginners?

For beginners, we recommend starting with simple and easy recipes such as our one-pot pasta or slow cooker meals. These recipes require minimal prep work and are perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen.

2. Can you suggest a recipe that is gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Simply visit our website and use the search filter to find recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan.

3. I have a limited amount of time to prepare dinner. What recipe would you recommend?

For a quick and easy dinner option, we suggest trying our sheet pan recipes. These recipes involve minimal prep and clean-up, making them perfect for busy weeknights.

4. I have picky eaters in my family. Do you have any kid-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to kid-friendly recipes. These recipes are simple, tasty, and perfect for even the pickiest eaters in your family.

5. Can you suggest a recipe that uses specific ingredients?

Absolutely! Our website has a feature where you can search for recipes based on specific ingredients you have on hand. Simply enter the ingredients you want to use and we'll provide you with a list of recipes to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedlinda