• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Past Host..help Please

In summary, to find a recipe for a past host's dish, you can contact the host directly, search for it on the website, or reach out to customer service for help. There is no cookbook specifically for past host recipes, but many cookbooks include popular recipes from past hosts. If you attended a past Pampered Chef party, you can contact the host or check the website for recipes. Online resources for past host recipes include the website's recipe section and social media groups. If you cannot find a specific dish's recipe, you can contact the host or customer service, or search for a similar recipe on the website or in a cookbook.
reba515
I just got this email from a past host I can't find what shes looking for anyone else know? i did find the "giant cin. rolls" recipe but they use bread dough or pantry mix.
TIA ladies!

I once had a recipe that I thought was pampered chef... It was for cinnamon rolls. You used the crescent rolls and spread them out then put butter, cinnamon and sugar.... roll them and slice them...

I can't find the recipe and I tried to look it up on the site but still didn't see it... by any chance do you have it?

I was hoping to make it tommorrow for brunch.

Could it be the mini cinnamon Christmas Tree rolls on page 68-69 in the All The Best cookbook? Seems like the recipe would be the same minus the maraschino cherries.

mini cinnamon rollsI knew I had seen this somewhere. I just didn't think I'd have to go back sooo far (they were in The Pampered Chef Favorites cookbook from 1992, maybe somewhere else too, but this is the one I have). Thanks for asking for it, I think I'll be making these tomorrow. They sound yummy!

Attachments

• Mini Cinnamon Rolls.doc
    24 KB · Views: 389
thanks Jane !!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the recipe you're looking for. I did a quick search on our website and found a recipe for "Giant Cinnamon Rolls" that uses bread dough or pantry mix. Is this the one you were referring to? If not, I would be happy to help you search for it. Just let me know any other details about the recipe that you remember and I'll do my best to find it for you. Happy cooking!

What is the best way to find the recipe for a past host's dish?

To find the recipe for a past host's dish, you can try reaching out to the host directly to see if they have the recipe or can point you in the right direction. You can also search for the recipe on our website or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I purchase a cookbook with all of Pampered Chef's past host recipes?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer a cookbook specifically for past host recipes. However, many of our cookbooks include popular recipes from past hosts.

How can I access recipes from a past Pampered Chef party I attended?

If you attended a Pampered Chef party in the past, you can reach out to the host to see if they have the recipes or contact our customer service team for assistance. You can also check our website for any recipes that may have been featured at the party.

Are there any online resources for finding Pampered Chef past host recipes?

Yes, our website has a recipe section where you can search for specific recipes or browse through different categories. You can also join our social media groups, where many past hosts share their recipes and cooking tips.

What should I do if I can't find the recipe for a specific dish from a past Pampered Chef party?

If you are unable to find the recipe for a specific dish from a past Pampered Chef party, you can try reaching out to the host or contacting our customer service team for assistance. You can also search for a similar recipe on our website or in one of our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
yourchef23
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC