1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ISO recipe using Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles

1. I need a quick recipe for a brunch show using either the Cinnamon Sprinkles or the Hazelnut Sprinkles. I could do cinnamon rolls by using the crescent rolls, spread with butter and add one of the sprinkles. Roll it up, slice and bake. It's a 10:00 show and I'm doing the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares but the host wants a dessert too. I have to make it quick because we need to be out by 12:30...........the building we're using is being rented starting at 1:00 that day.

Anybody have another idea using the Sprinkles? Something quick, easy and cheap. Trying to keep costs down for the host. :chef:

2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I love the dip with the sprinkles. You can serve it with graham crackers, fruit slices or pretzels.

Combine 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
    and 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
    Add 3 tablespoons sweet sprinkle. To show all 3, split dip into thirds and add 1 tablespoon sprinkles to each portion.

Mar 16, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Have an ice cream bar with the sprinkles available.

Mar 16, 2009
  4. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

The cinammon rolls with the sprinkles are so yummy and show off the stones. That would be my vote.

I offer to bring a triffle if the host has 12 confirmed guests.

Mar 16, 2009
Have something to add?