• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe Using Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles

In summary, for a quick and easy dessert option for a brunch show, you could make cinnamon rolls using crescent rolls and the Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles, or a dip with cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and the Sprinkles, or an ice cream bar with the Sprinkles available. Another option is to make a trifle if there are 12 confirmed guests. Other ideas include using the Sprinkles on top of a fruit salad, pancakes, or waffles, or incorporating them into a coffee cake batter.
pamperedcheermom
I need a quick recipe for a brunch show using either the Cinnamon Sprinkles or the Hazelnut Sprinkles. I could do cinnamon rolls by using the crescent rolls, spread with butter and add one of the sprinkles. Roll it up, slice and bake. It's a 10:00 show and I'm doing the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares but the host wants a dessert too. I have to make it quick because we need to be out by 12:30...........the building we're using is being rented starting at 1:00 that day.

Anybody have another idea using the Sprinkles? Something quick, easy and cheap. Trying to keep costs down for the host. :chef:

I love the dip with the sprinkles. You can serve it with graham crackers, fruit slices or pretzels.Combine 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
and 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
Add 3 tablespoons sweet sprinkle. To show all 3, split dip into thirds and add 1 tablespoon sprinkles to each portion.

Have an ice cream bar with the sprinkles available.

The cinammon rolls with the sprinkles are so yummy and show off the stones. That would be my vote.

I offer to bring a triffle if the host has 12 confirmed guests.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for some quick and easy recipe ideas using our Cinnamon Sprinkles or Hazelnut Sprinkles. One idea that comes to mind is to make a simple fruit salad and sprinkle the Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles on top for a delicious and festive touch. You could also use these Sprinkles to top off pancakes or waffles for a sweet and flavorful brunch option. Another idea is to make a quick and easy coffee cake using the Sprinkles as a topping. Simply mix the Sprinkles into the batter before baking and then sprinkle some on top before serving. I hope these ideas help and I wish you a successful and enjoyable brunch show! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. How can I use Cinnamon Sprinkles in a recipe?

There are so many delicious ways to incorporate Cinnamon Sprinkles into your recipes! You can add them to oatmeal, sprinkle them on toast, mix them into homemade granola, use them as a topping for ice cream or yogurt, and even mix them into your morning coffee for a tasty twist.

2. What kind of recipes can I make with Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Hazelnut Sprinkles are a versatile and tasty addition to a variety of recipes. You can use them to top off your favorite desserts like brownies, cookies, or cakes. They also make a great addition to homemade trail mix or as a topping for pancakes or waffles.

3. Can I use Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles in savory dishes?

While these sprinkles are typically used in sweet dishes, they can also add a unique flavor to savory dishes. Try sprinkling them on roasted vegetables, mixing them into a marinade for chicken or pork, or using them as a seasoning for homemade popcorn.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions for using Cinnamon or Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Our Cinnamon and Hazelnut Sprinkles do not contain any gluten, dairy, or nuts, making them safe for those with these dietary restrictions. However, they are produced in a facility that also processes these ingredients, so we recommend checking the label for any potential allergens.

5. How should I store my Cinnamon and Hazelnut Sprinkles?

To maintain their freshness and flavor, we recommend storing your Cinnamon and Hazelnut Sprinkles in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. They will stay fresh for up to 6 months, but we're sure you'll use them up long before then!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Ashley8634
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefshawna
Replies