• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for a Vegetable Omelet W/ Herb Bread

In summary, to make a Vegetable Omelet with Herb Bread, you will need 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 cup of chopped vegetables, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon of butter, salt, pepper, and 4 slices of herb bread. You can use any vegetables you prefer for the omelet and any type of bread for the herb bread, just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly. The herb bread can be made ahead of time by mixing softened butter, dried herbs, and garlic powder and toasting it in a skillet. The omelet can also be made ahead of time and reheated, but is best enjoyed fresh and warm.
pamperedcheermom
I'm doing a brunch show in September and my host e-mailed today and said she wanted to have a Vegetable Omelet with herb bread, cinnamon roll for dessert and Mimosas to drink. I think there's a Mimosa recipe available but do any of you have a Vegetable Omelet idea What about the herb bread? I'm going to send her some of the brunch recipes I have on hand but if anybody has a vegetable omelet recipe I can use, I would appreciate it.

yikes!
does she think you are a caterer?

You can find a number of omelet and bread recipes at http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm

I would have her responsible for the cinnamon rolls as well as the mimosa's and maybe make the bread before hand or do one of the pull-apart recipes that are quick, easy, and inexpensive.

dannyzmom said:
yikes!
does she think you are a caterer?
Yeah- that was my first thought, too. Remember that the recipes are there to show product, not to be actual full brunch for people.

How about a frittata? Those are like an omelet, but a LOT easier, and they show how the cookware goes in the oven. There's a green chile frittata recipe on CC (in the theme show archive), but you could easily do a lot of different veggies as the "mix in".

What ingredients do I need for a Vegetable Omelet with Herb Bread?

To make a Vegetable Omelet with Herb Bread, you will need 6 eggs, 1/4 cup of milk, 1 cup of chopped vegetables (such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms), 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, 1 tablespoon of butter, salt, pepper, and 4 slices of herb bread.

Can I substitute the vegetables in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any vegetables you prefer or have on hand. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly in the omelet.

How do I make the Herb Bread?

To make the Herb Bread, simply mix together 1/4 cup of softened butter, 1 teaspoon of dried herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, or oregano), and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder. Spread this mixture onto 4 slices of bread and toast in a skillet until golden brown.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the omelet and herb bread ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave when ready to serve. However, the omelet is best enjoyed fresh and warm.

Can I use a different type of bread for the herb bread?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for the herb bread. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly to prevent burning or undercooking the bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam