• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Easy Drink Recipe for a Booth

In summary, we have a variety of refreshing and unique drink recipes that are perfect for summer booths. Our Lemon Berry Spritzer, Cucumber Mint Cooler, and Fruit-Infused Water are all non-alcoholic options that incorporate fresh fruits and herbs. For larger crowds, try our Peach Sangria Punch. And for a standout drink, try our Lavender Lemonade for a unexpected twist on a classic.
deanna_g
So I'm doing a booth next weekend and doing some bread and oil dipping seasoning. I'd like to do a couple pitchers of an easy to make drink that I can serve as well. I've made the mock berry mojito before and it's delicious, but definitely not easy to do at a booth. Haha. Anyone have any suggestions?

Here is what I am doing next week for a booth!

Raspberry Lemonade Punch

1 cup frozen raspberries
2 liters of ginger ale
1 12 ounce can frozen lemonade

Mix all ingredients together. DO NOT add water

That sounds good, but don't the raspberries get stuck at the bottom because of the plunger?

deanna_g said:
That sounds good, but don't the raspberries get stuck at the bottom because of the plunger?
That's ok! You don't drink the raspberries anyway- they are there for flavor. After mixing/plunging it a bit, they'll get broken up too. I've not made this particular drink, but from past experience with berries in lemonade and our QSP...that's what I would expect.What about Apple Cider? It's that time of year...you could just have some in a cooler, and pour into your QSP.

Thanks Bobbi. The cider might be just the thing!

Keep it on ice - a cold coffee drink I call "Mocha Frost". The sangria is awesome, but not for your average vendor booth.

Attachments

• Mocha Frost.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 374
  • quickstir recipes.doc
    27 KB · Views: 485
  • sangria.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 384
Thanks, Scott! I think I will make the Mocha one in my large QSP and do some mulled cider (cold) in my small QSP. That way there's something for the kids, too! And I'll just bring a rolling cooler with me to keep the drinks cold. Wahoo!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for an easy and delicious drink recipe for a booth. One of my go-to options is the Sparkling Summer Sangria. It's super simple to make and always a crowd-pleaser. Simply mix together a bottle of white wine, a can of lemon-lime soda, and a cup of frozen berries in a pitcher. Let it chill for a bit and serve over ice. You can also add some fresh mint for an extra touch of flavor. I hope this helps and good luck with your booth!

1. Can you recommend a refreshing summer drink recipe for a booth?

Yes, our Lemon Berry Spritzer is the perfect summer drink to serve at your booth. Simply mix equal parts lemonade and sparkling water and add a handful of fresh berries for a delicious and easy-to-make beverage.

2. Do you have any non-alcoholic drink options for my booth?

Absolutely! Our Cucumber Mint Cooler is a refreshing non-alcoholic option that is sure to be a hit. Simply muddle fresh cucumber and mint in a glass, add ice and top with sparkling water for a crisp and refreshing drink.

3. Can you suggest a drink recipe that incorporates our products?

Our Fruit Infusion Pitcher is the perfect tool to make a delicious Fruit-Infused Water. Simply add your favorite fruits and herbs to the pitcher and let it sit for a few hours for a flavorful and healthy drink option.

4. Is there a drink recipe that can be made in large batches for a busy booth?

Yes, our Peach Sangria Punch is a crowd-pleasing drink that can be made in advance. Combine white wine, peach schnapps, peach juice, and fresh fruit in a large pitcher for a refreshing and easy-to-serve punch.

5. Can you suggest a unique drink recipe to make our booth stand out?

For a unique and eye-catching drink, try our Lavender Lemonade. Simply mix lemonade, sparkling water, and a splash of lavender syrup for a refreshing and unexpected twist on a classic drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rebelbug
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam