• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Dip Recipe?

or the other posters know how it turns out!:)I just tried it and it's really good! I think I'll have to make it again for lunch.I just tried it and it's really good! I think I'll have to make it again for lunch.
JAE
Does anyone have a good dip recipe to make with the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles? I'm going to use the Cinnamon Sprinkles to make cinnamon bites with refrigerated biscuits. I would like something different than biscuits for the Mocha Hazelnut.

This is last minute because I want something for tonight's show. Thanks.

Sorry Jae...can't think of one :) Been trying to come up with something, but it isn't working.

Jae - I am not creative or imaginative enough to know if something like that would be good. What could you use to dip IN IT that would be good? OR do you mean an actual dip that you put on a cracker???

I just remember someone mentioning they are really good sprinkled on Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or Biscuits.

Ooh....maybe mix chocolate pudding and some coolwhip together.... then add your sprinkles!

Then they could dip....graham crackers and fruit in it?? IDK

You could try the Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip from last fall, but substitute chocolate sprinkles for the cinnamon.

OOHHHH - Chocolate pudding and cool whip - YUM-O :D

I tried adding it to 4 oz. of cream cheese, but I had to finally add some powdered sugar because it just wasn't sweet enough. I wasn't measuring, so I'm not sure I want to try again. I could try the double chocolate cinnamon dip, but I'd like it to be a quick add in. I like the quick Southwestern Seasoning dip with 1 cup mayo and 1 cup sour cream. I was hoping someone had one only with a couple ingredients to go with something sweet.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I just don't want to experiment before a show.

What about just adding it to coolwhip?​

LeslieSGI said:
What about just adding it to coolwhip?​

Or I was going ot suggest 1/2 cool whip 1/2 cream cheese and mix with sprinkle?? Sounds good?? All I know is that this MOCHA sprinkle is my FAVE!:love:

Thanks Heather. Have you actually tried it. I'll gladly try it tomorrow as an experiment.

JAE said:
Thanks Heather. Have you actually tried it. I'll gladly try it tomorrow as an experiment.

No but how can you go wrong with Cream cheese and cool whip!?lol :p I will go test it right now if I can find some cream cheese! Be right back!

That's funny. I'm trying to make as little food as possible until my show, so I don't have to clean up the mess!

OK, I just tested a mini sample. It came out ok. I'd used more coolwhip than cream cheese though if you want a sweeter dip. It might be better with choc pudding and coolwhip??? IDK, good luck Jill!

Thanks. I will try it out soon and let you know. I think I'll ask the host which flavor she'd like me to try tonight. Then I'll let everyone smell the other sprinkles.

I know this isn't in time for your show but I make a fruit dip with cream cheese and marshmallo cream, that might be good with the sprinkles.

I still want recipes to try and the marshmallow cream cheese things sounds good. I feel blah right now, too, Lisa, so I may change my mood to match yours. Hopefully, that will change soon. Maybe I should make some dip! :)

JAE said:
I still want recipes to try and the marshmallow cream cheese things sounds good. I feel blah right now, too, Lisa, so I may change my mood to match yours. Hopefully, that will change soon. Maybe I should make some dip! :)

Tell us what you try and how they come out Jill!:)

I know this is too late to help the original poster, but I have made the Tirimisu Brownie Trifle from the new Season's Best and used the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles instead of the instant coffee. It turned out pretty good, and was a good way to use the sprinkles in a recipe to show people. :) Hope this helps someone...it sure helped me! :)

You might want to try 4oz Cream Cheese with 1tbls of brown sugar mix it until the sugar melts and add the sprinkles. It'll be a little thick so you would serve it with either the bamboo spreader or our new festive spreader. It's perfect with fruits!!!

8 ounces cream cheese, 1 cup Sour Cream, 1 Cup Marshmallow Cream, and 2-3 Tbls. of Mocha Sprinkles. Mix this all up together, and swirl some chocolate syrup over the top. Really good with apple and pear slices.

ChefBeckyD said:
8 ounces cream cheese, 1 cup Sour Cream, 1 Cup Marshmallow Cream, and 2-3 Tbls. of Mocha Sprinkles. Mix this all up together, and swirl some chocolate syrup over the top. Really good with apple and pear slices.

This sounds really good! I bet it would taste great with chocolate graham crackers too. I'm going to make some for lunch and let you know what DD and DS think of it.

Here's a new Sprinkle recipe without all the exact amounts though.

Grands Biscuits
Hershey's kisses
Butter, melted
Sprinkles

Wrap a kiss in a biscuit and ball it up. Roll it in melted butter. Roll it in sprinkles of your choice. Place the roll into a fluted stone or the silicone one. Do this with all the biscuits. Bake. Not sure what temp or how long. Someone at my show the other night gave me this idea. I'd love to try it, but not at this time. Too fattening for me while I'm trying to be careful.

Wow Jill, that sounds WICKED GOOD!!

KellyTheChef said:
Wow Jill, that sounds WICKED GOOD!!

LOL, you said "wicked" I haven't heard that term since meeting a freind from Boston 17 years ago! heehee

JAE said:

Grands Biscuits
Hershey's kisses
Butter, melted
Sprinkles

Wrap a kiss in a biscuit and ball it up. Roll it in melted butter. Roll it in sprinkles of your choice. Place the roll into a fluted stone or the silicone one. Do this with all the biscuits. Bake. Not sure what temp or how long. Someone at my show the other night gave me this idea. I'd love to try it, but not at this time. Too fattening for me while I'm trying to be careful.

Goodness gracious, sweet balls of chocolate! When you mention anything with Hershey chocolate I have to make it! Now I will have to experiment with the temp and time since it is a mystery. I have the fluted stone so as soon as I make them I will let you all know...unless someone else makes it first.

I tried make the rolls that is mentioned on the side of the label and they were not good to me. Now the ones with the cinamon sprinkle are great but these.... not so much. I need so ideas on what else I can use this sprinkle for at a few shows!?!? The smell is wonderful but I want to make things with this??? Any ideas?

JAE said:

Grands Biscuits
Hershey's kisses
Butter, melted
Sprinkles

They do sound good! If anyone happens to try this, please tell us how they turn out!!!??

sklay723 said:
I know this is too late to help the original poster, but I have made the Tirimisu Brownie Trifle from the new Season's Best and used the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles instead of the instant coffee. It turned out pretty good, and was a good way to use the sprinkles in a recipe to show people. :) Hope this helps someone...it sure helped me! :)

I made this recipe according to the directions and added the mocha sprinkles between layers. It was very good but IMHO this is a too rich recipe.

I had ice cream the other day with the sprinkles, whip cream, chopped peanuts, and chocolate syrup. It enjoyed every bite!!!

Anyone have a frosting recipe for the sweet cinnamon rolls?

stacywhitlow said:
Anyone have a frosting recipe for the sweet cinnamon rolls?

I just use powdered sugar mixed w/a little milk. If you don't have milk on hand a little water works too. When I say a little I mean about 1 tsp. to one cup of sugar.

Has anybody used the sprinkles as a mug trimmer?

I've used the cinnamon and the caramel as mug trimmers. Just mix 1 tablespoon of sugar to 1 tablespoon of sprinkles. Works good :)

pampchefrhondab said:
I just use powdered sugar mixed w/a little milk. If you don't have milk on hand a little water works too. When I say a little I mean about 1 tsp. to one cup of sugar.

I use powder sugar and water too.... and a tiny dash of vanilla flavoring! (TINY dash)

PamperedCaniac said:
I use powder sugar and water too.... and a tiny dash of vanilla flavoring! (TINY dash)

Almond extract is good in that icing, too. Or lemon (not on cinnamon rolls, but on cookies).

JAE said:

Grands Biscuits
Hershey's kisses
Butter, melted
Sprinkles

I did make these, but I never came back to let you know how they turned out. I posted it somewhere, I thought, but I don't know where.

Anyway, I baked them at 375 for about 16-18 minutes. I would use the regular sized biscuits next time. I would also smother the biscuits with the sprinkles because the biscuits really puff up, so the sprinkles spread out. Use at least 1/2 stick of butter, too.

JAE said:
I did make these, but I never came back to let you know how they turned out. I posted it somewhere, I thought, but I don't know where.

Anyway, I baked them at 375 for about 16-18 minutes. I would use the regular sized biscuits next time. I would also smother the biscuits with the sprinkles because the biscuits really puff up, so the sprinkles spread out. Use at least 1/2 stick of butter, too.

But were they Good?:love::chef::D

They were okay. I had brushed some of the sprinkles off because they were caked on the dough. I should have left them on because, of course, the dough puffed up. Also, there wasn't enough sugar/butter. The cinnamon or caramel bites that I make, and many of us make, were way better. I think using the smaller biscuits would help. I'll try them again, sometime. You could try them and let me know. :)

1. Can you share the recipe for the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Dip?

Yes, the recipe for the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Dip is as follows:

- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened

- 1/4 cup powdered sugar

- 1/4 cup Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles

- 1/4 cup heavy cream

1. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.

2. Gradually add in the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles, stirring until well combined.

3. Slowly pour in the heavy cream and continue to mix until the dip reaches a smooth and creamy consistency.

4. Serve with your favorite fruits, cookies, or crackers for dipping.

2. Can I use the Cinnamon Sprinkles for a dip recipe as well?

Absolutely! The Cinnamon Sprinkles can be used in a variety of sweet and savory dip recipes. Here is a simple and delicious dip recipe to try:

- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt

- 1 tsp honey

- 1 tsp vanilla extract

- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Sprinkles

1. In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract until well combined.

2. Sprinkle in the Cinnamon Sprinkles and stir until evenly distributed.

3. Serve with apple slices or graham crackers for a tasty and healthy snack.

3. Do you have any other suggestions for using the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles besides the dip recipe?

Yes, the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles can add a delicious touch to many different dishes. Here are a few ideas:

- Sprinkle over ice cream or yogurt for an indulgent dessert.

- Use as a topping for hot cocoa or coffee drinks.

- Mix into pancake or waffle batter for a decadent breakfast treat.

- Add to brownie or cookie batter for a rich and chocolatey twist.

4. Can you recommend a dip recipe that is different from using biscuits for the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles?

Yes, here is a unique and tasty dip recipe to try:

- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed

- 1/4 cup olive oil

- 2 cloves garlic, minced

- 2 tbsp Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles

1. In a food processor, blend together the cannellini beans, olive oil, and garlic until smooth.

2. Stir in the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles until well combined.

3. Serve with pita chips or vegetable sticks for dipping.

5. Can I make the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Dip ahead of time?

Yes, the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just be sure to give it a good stir before serving to ensure it is smooth and creamy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • Dotty