• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark...

In summary, "Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark" is a unique and tasty twist on the classic chocolate bark recipe. It can be made with a variety of ingredients such as chocolate chips, pretzels, nuts, dried fruit, and candy pieces. The preparation time can take about 15-20 minutes and the chocolate will need time to set, so the total time can range from 1-2 hours. It can be made ahead of time and stored for up to a week, making it a convenient treat. Additionally, this recipe is customizable to fit different dietary restrictions by using alternative ingredients.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I leave out the nuts because the kids don't like them but always make this and usually use Chocolate Crunch Bark and Cocoa Krispies.

Well, DD wanted a batch without cranberries too (basically like a Nestle Crunch Candy Bar).

So, I got a brainstorm...

I added Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles to a section of it.

YUMMO!!!!!

I now have a new variation for next year.

Right now there is also a small batch of white almond bark, mocha sprinkles and krispies on the front porch setting. I think I like the chocolate version better though.

Sounds delish.... About how much Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles did you add?

tlag1986 said:
Sounds delish.... About how much Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkles did you add?

Um, good question...I sprinkled until it looked good! :D

Probably for a full thing of bark you'd need a good 2-3 Tbsp.

Cool!!! I think I will do that tomorrow. I need to make some more candies for Christmas. Thanks for the idea.

My DD is taking baked goods as gifts along with new pictures of the grandkids to her dad's side of the family Wednesday. I'll ask her about this as one of the things. We have lots of Almond Bark left over from the KITK thing!

Related to Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark...

1. What is "Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark"?

"Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark" is a unique twist on the classic chocolate bark recipe. It includes a combination of different textures and flavors, making it a delicious and versatile treat.

2. What ingredients are typically used in this recipe?

The ingredients used in "Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark" can vary, but some common ones include chocolate chips, pretzels, nuts, dried fruit, and candy pieces. You can also get creative and add your own favorite ingredients to make it truly unique.

3. How long does it take to make this recipe?

The preparation time for this recipe can vary depending on the ingredients used, but on average it takes about 15-20 minutes to prepare. The chocolate also needs time to set, so the total time can range from 1-2 hours.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can definitely make "Interesting Variation on Crunch Bark" ahead of time. It can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week, making it a convenient and tasty treat to have on hand for any occasion.

5. Can I customize this recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, this recipe is very customizable and can easily be adapted to fit your dietary needs. You can use dairy-free or vegan chocolate, gluten-free pretzels, and any other ingredients that fit your dietary restrictions. Just make sure to read the labels and check for any potential allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • janezapchef