• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for the Mystery Butterscotch Breakfast Rolls Recipe

In summary, the author is looking for a recipe for monkey bread, but they are not sure what it is. The recipe they found looks similar to the breakfast rolls they make sometimes with Rhodes dinner rolls and butterscotch pudding is not in it.
KelleyD
Hi there,
I cant find this recipe, what she is describing sounds a lot like the breakfast rolls we make sometimes out of Rhodes dinner rolls with butterscotch pudding. She says there isn't any pudding in them though. I'm stumped because without it you really just have a cinnamon/sugar thing going on and she says it tastes very butterscotch like.

Does anyone know where I might find this recipe? She sure would be happy if I brought that recipe to her! Thank you in advance for the help!! :love:

How about this?

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/monkey-bread-2/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=monkey&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1

One of the reviewers used an oval casserole dish to bake it.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/butterscotch-bread-pudding/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=butterscotch%20bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1

This one uses butterscotch chips. Can you provide anymore details?

Hi Lori! Thank you for your help :)
Sorry I've been away, had some things come up here at home that needed my attention :(
I wish I had some more details, I'm just trying to surprise her with the recipe, its not anything she had asked for. I'm going by what she said and when I asked her if it was like a monkey bread of some kind, she said it really wasnt. I asked if there was butterscotch pudding in the recipe, she said there wasnt. So I figured it was some really cool recipe that Pampered Chef came out with (and I definately wanted to try it too!) but it seems that no one knows the recipe here either... so... I suppose maybe she will get it from the PC rep that showed it to her back then and maybe she will share it with ME instead of me giving it to her :)
If she ever does, I promise to bring it back here and share it with you *hugs* Thanks for your help and have a great day!

LoriLions said:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/butterscotch-bread-pudding/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=butterscotch%20bread&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1

This one uses butterscotch chips. Can you provide anymore details?

This recipe looks wonderful!!! I'm going to try this one myself :love:

Thanks!!!

My favorite flavor and so easy!! Thank you for sharing this. I would make one but I think I may end up eating it all myself in one sitting! Gotta find another reason to share it with others. SOON! Oh bread pudding translation to DCB in microwave, is roughly 15 minutes on high.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Mystery Butterscotch Breakfast Rolls?

The ingredients for the Mystery Butterscotch Breakfast Rolls include all-purpose flour, instant yeast, milk, butter, sugar, salt, eggs, vanilla extract, butterscotch chips, and chopped pecans.

2. Can I make the dough ahead of time and bake them in the morning?

Yes, you can make the dough the night before and let it rise in the refrigerator overnight. Then, in the morning, take it out and let it come to room temperature before shaping and baking the rolls.

3. Can I use a different type of nut instead of pecans?

Absolutely! You can use any type of nut you prefer or even leave them out altogether if you have a nut allergy. Some great alternatives to pecans include walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts.

4. How long do I need to let the rolls rise before baking them?

The rolls need to rise for about an hour after shaping them before baking. You can also do a second rise after placing them in the baking dish for an even softer and fluffier texture.

5. Can I use a different type of pan to bake the rolls in?

Yes, you can use a different type of baking dish, such as a 9x13 inch pan or a round cake pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly, as different types of pans may affect the baking time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • janakaylie