• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cinnamon Rolls Used for French Toast--Help!

In summary, you can use any type of cinnamon rolls for French toast, but a denser and less sweet variety is recommended for the best results. You may need to adjust the cooking time and use a lower heat to prevent burning. Leftover or day-old cinnamon rolls can also be used, as long as they are not stale or moldy. Both a regular pan and a griddle can be used for cooking the French toast, but a griddle allows for more even cooking and can fit more slices at once. As for toppings, popular options include maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh berries, powdered sugar, and the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls.
babywings76
Gold Member
This isn't a PC recipe, but I'm hoping someone can help me. I s a recipe several times lately and now I can't find it! It was either on Pinterest or FB. I've done multiple searches on Pinterest, but I can't find it now, and I guess I never pinned it or clicked "like". It's a picture of cut up cinnamon rolls in a crock pot and it's a recipe for French Toast. Have you seen it before? I've even tried google. :confused:

Were blueberries involved?

Last edited:
I don't think so.

There's this recipe which I'm sure you can adapt to a crock pot.

I just googled cinnamon rolls used for french toast in the crock pot and there are a few sites with great recipes....Makes me want to leave work to go home and make it!:love:

I tried to google, but couldn't find the same one. I'm sure a lot of the other ones would be close, so it's okay. It's just driving me nuts that I can't find the same one I saw, because I saw it multiple times, from different people and now I just don't see it.But I did find this and it looks good: The Dishy Decorator: Cinnamon Roll Casserole

1. Can I use any type of cinnamon rolls for French toast?

Yes, you can use any type of cinnamon rolls for French toast. However, we recommend using a denser and less sweet variety for the best results.

2. Do I need to make any adjustments to the cooking time?

Yes, you may need to adjust the cooking time to ensure that the center of the French toast is fully cooked. We recommend cooking the French toast on a lower heat for a longer amount of time to prevent burning.

3. Can I use leftover or day-old cinnamon rolls for French toast?

Yes, using leftover or day-old cinnamon rolls is a great way to repurpose them into a delicious breakfast. Just make sure they are not stale or moldy.

4. Should I use a regular pan or a griddle for cooking the French toast?

Either a regular pan or a griddle can be used for cooking the French toast. However, a griddle allows for more even cooking and can fit more slices at once.

5. What toppings do you recommend for cinnamon roll French toast?

The possibilities for toppings are endless, but some popular options include maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh berries, and powdered sugar. You can also drizzle the top with the icing that comes with the cinnamon rolls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cookncoop