• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Searching For a Round Stone Fruit Pastry Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about a customer asking for a recipe involving a large round stone, using sugar cookie dough and fresh fruit. The person speaking remembers a similar recipe from years ago but cannot find it. Another person suggests it may be fruit pizza and provides the recipe. The original person is grateful and suggests adding a glaze or icing.
michelletx
Hi Everyone,

One of my customers has asked me for a recipe which features the large round stone. The best she recalls is that the recipe uses sugar cookie dough for the crust and fresh fruit for the topping. I remember something like this from years ago and have searched everywhere I know, including the recipe search in this forums. I can't find it anywhere or anything close. It's not the "Simply Elegant Fruit Pastry", I've shown that one to her.

So if anyone has anything similar to this, please let me know.

I appreciate your help!

I remember this recipe too!! Let me check my OLD catalogs and see if I can find the recipe.

Is it fruit pizza? I think that I saw a recipe for it on here somewhere.

I think it is too. Here's the recipe

Fruit Pizza

1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas,
kiwi, blueberries, etc (or any other fruit desired)

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.

For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit.

BettieC said:
I think it is too. Here's the recipe

Fruit Pizza

1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas,
kiwi, blueberries, etc (or any other fruit desired)

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.

For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit.

That's it! You are awesome for taking the time to not only look it up, but type it out. Thanks so much!

Now I can make my customer happy!

You're welcome :)

sounds good -- perhaps adding a glaze would be nice -- not sure how to do that but have read it somewhere, or even drizzling some white icing on it.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you find a delicious recipe using a round stone and fresh fruit. After doing some research, I found a recipe for a Fruit Pizza that sounds similar to what you are looking for. It uses sugar cookie dough as the crust and fresh fruit as the topping. I've attached the recipe for you to share with your customer. I hope she enjoys it! Let me know if you need any more assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is a round stone fruit pastry?

A round stone fruit pastry is a type of dessert made with a round crust and filled with various types of stone fruits, such as peaches, plums, cherries, and apricots.

2. Do you have any recommendations for a specific type of stone fruit to use?

We recommend using a combination of stone fruits for the best flavor, such as a mix of peaches, plums, and cherries. However, feel free to use whichever stone fruits you prefer or have on hand.

3. Can I use a pre-made crust for this pastry?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust for convenience. However, if you have the time, we highly recommend making your own crust for the freshest and most flavorful results.

4. Can I make this pastry ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pastry ahead of time. Simply prepare the crust and filling, assemble the pastry, and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if baking from chilled.

5. Can I substitute the sugar in the recipe with a healthier alternative?

Yes, you can substitute the sugar with a healthier alternative, such as coconut sugar or honey. However, keep in mind that this may slightly alter the taste and texture of the pastry. You may also need to adjust the amount of the alternative sweetener to achieve the desired level of sweetness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefmom2002
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
leannvv
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies