• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Share: 30 Minute Chicken Show Recipe Ideas

In summary, the 30 Minute Chicken Show Recipe requires boneless, skinless chicken breasts, vegetables, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Frozen chicken can be used, but it may take longer to cook. The recipe makes 4 servings and can be adjusted for more or less. Vegetables can be substituted, but cooking time may need to be adjusted. The recipe can be prepared ahead of time, but may require longer cooking time if ingredients are cold.
nikked
Gold Member
I know HO provided some recipes to make using the cooked chicken, but some of them I wasn't too thrilled with.

So, I thought I would start a thread for us to share recipes that use a cut up chicken, or other ideas. My AD got a recipe from a hostess that makes a chicken pasta alfredo in the DCB in the microwave. I've called her to ask for the recipe, but in the meantime...

Paula Deen made this today, and it looked SO GOOD. This is one I would offer using the DCB in my shows.

Attachments

• Paula Deen Mexican Chicken.doc
    25 KB · Views: 390
I was expecting some green chili's or something.. what makes this Mexican?

must be the tortillas

The tortillas and Tomatoes, I think. I would probably add from green chilis to it to spice it up.

Any recipes to share?

Here is my AD's Chicken and Pasta. It uses a red sauce, not a cream sauce. I'm going to try it with a cream sauce though.

Add about a cup of water, and when 30 minutes are up, check the pasta for doneness, add more water.

Chicken & Pasta

Package of penne pasta
4 cups water
1 to 2 jars of sauce, divided
1 to 1 ½ lb of chicken
Cheese to taste

Put Pasta into DCB; add water, then most of sauce. Place chicken breast on top of pasta; cover with remaining sauce. Microwave for 30 minutes. When 30 minutes are up, check the pasta for doneness, add more water if necessary.

Please keep in mind that this recipe is a work on progress. It has not been perfected yet, but is super yummy!

Last edited:

1. What ingredients do I need to make the 30 Minute Chicken Show Recipe?

The 30 Minute Chicken Show Recipe requires boneless, skinless chicken breasts, your choice of vegetables, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. However, it may take longer than 30 minutes to cook. It is recommended to thaw the chicken beforehand for quicker cooking.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly for more or less servings.

4. Can I substitute the vegetables in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the vegetables in this recipe with your choice of vegetables. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if using vegetables that require longer or shorter cooking time.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time by preparing the chicken and vegetables, but do not cook them. Keep them refrigerated until ready to cook. You may need to adjust the cooking time if the ingredients are cold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Rossana