• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Chicken and Gravy Recipe

In summary, the ingredients needed for a chicken and gravy recipe include chicken breast, flour, butter, chicken broth, milk, and seasonings. Other cuts of chicken such as thighs or drumsticks can also be used. To make the gravy, you will need to use pan drippings from cooking the chicken and gradually add in flour, chicken broth, and milk. This recipe can also be made in a slow cooker. Popular side dishes to pair with chicken and gravy include mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, rice, dinner rolls, and salads or steamed vegetables for a lighter option.
pcjenn
Gold Member
I have a host that wants a chicken and gravy recipe. She says the chicken starts out on the stove and then finishes in the DCB. A gravy is also made at some point in the show. That's all she knows about the recipe. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. You can post or email at jenncolachico at comcast dot net. Thanks in advanced!

I'm thinking the chicken must brown in a stainless pan, then transferred to the DCB. I'm think the gravy would be made in the pan. I can't recall a PC recipe like this. Did she see it at a show?

She has a bunch of PC junkies that are coming to this show and telling her she "has" to do this recipe. They guarenteed her she sell cookware and DCB is she did. Of course, I like that idea as well. If only I knew what recipe they are referring too!

What are the ingredients needed for a chicken and gravy recipe?

The ingredients for a chicken and gravy recipe typically include chicken breast, flour, butter, chicken broth, milk, and seasonings such as salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

Can I use other cuts of chicken instead of chicken breast?

Yes, you can use other cuts of chicken such as thighs or drumsticks for a chicken and gravy recipe. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I make the gravy for the chicken?

To make the gravy, you will need to use the pan drippings from cooking the chicken. Add flour to the drippings and cook until it forms a paste, then gradually add in chicken broth and milk while stirring until desired consistency is reached.

Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

What are some side dishes that pair well with chicken and gravy?

Some popular side dishes that pair well with chicken and gravy include mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, rice, and dinner rolls. You can also serve a salad or steamed vegetables for a lighter option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • dollfangs