• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dcb Recipe Creamy Chicken Tacos

In summary, the ingredients for creamy chicken tacos include boneless skinless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and various toppings. This recipe can be made in a slow cooker and to make it creamy, you mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream before adding it to the cooked chicken. Other types of meat can be used as a substitute and the recipe makes approximately 6 servings.
I am looking for a recipe called creamy chicken tacos for the DCB. I heard about it in Denver. If anyone has it I would appreciate it! It had chicken, rotel, black beans and cream cheese

For some reason I couldn't get the doc to load...so here it is cut and pasted! It's REALLY good!

Deep Covered Baker Creamy Chicken
3 chicken breasts
1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
1 can whole kernel corn, drained well
1 can Rotel, drained well
1-8 oz block cream cheese
Salt to taste & a little Southwest Seasoning if you have it!

Place chicken breasts in the Deep Covered Baker; cover and cook on high for 12 minutes or until cooked thru. Remove baker from microwave and chop chicken using Salad Chopper or mix and chop.
Add beans, corn, Rotel (all drained well), and seasonings to taste. Top with cream cheese block and microwave for another 4 minutes. Stir… and microwave another 4 minutes or until hot and cream cheese is melted. Stir again until well mixed.
Serve with tortilla chips.
If serving as a taco, place on tortillas with shredded cheese, black olives, salsa, jalapenos or any other toppings.

1. What ingredients do I need for the creamy chicken tacos?

The ingredients for the creamy chicken tacos are boneless skinless chicken breasts, taco seasoning, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and your choice of toppings such as shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and salsa.

2. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a slow cooker for this recipe. Simply follow the instructions for cooking the chicken in the slow cooker instead of on the stovetop.

3. How do I make the chicken tacos creamy?

To make the chicken tacos creamy, you will mix together cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a separate bowl before adding it to the cooked chicken. This will create a creamy and flavorful sauce for the tacos.

4. Can I use a different type of meat instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of meat such as ground beef or shredded pork for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time and follow the same steps for adding the creamy sauce and toppings.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 6 servings, but you can easily adjust the quantities to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smartcookie