• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy 30 Minute Chicken Recipe for Your Next Cooking Show!

In summary, the chicken can be cooked in a skillet without any other ingredients, and it can be served with BBQ seasoning.
christiepchef
I have the DCB and want to make a 30 minute chicken at my show next weekend. All of the recipes I find look like I need to do it along with something else... ie. taco fixings. Is there a recipe that any knows that is just the chicken? I am also doing the skillet cake so I don't want to take alot of time on the chicken, just want to be able to get bookings for November stoneware.

christiepchef said:
I have the DCB and want to make a 30 minute chicken at my show next weekend. All of the recipes I find look like I need to do it along with something else... ie. taco fixings. Is there a recipe that any knows that is just the chicken? I am also doing the skillet cake so I don't want to take alot of time on the chicken, just want to be able to get bookings for November stoneware.

I often do just the chicken when I am doing some other type of show.

It was my gift to my hosts for many of my Summer Shows. I just popped it in at the beginning of the show, and then went on with whatever I was doing for the demo!

So you don't demo anything for it, just leave the chicken for the host? Or do the guests just "dig in"? Thank you for the info.

ChefBeckyD said:
I often do just the chicken when I am doing some other type of show.

It was my gift to my hosts for many of my Summer Shows. I just popped it in at the beginning of the show, and then went on with whatever I was doing for the demo!

Yes I too want to know more.....

christiepchef said:
So you don't demo anything for it, just leave the chicken for the host? Or do the guests just "dig in"? Thank you for the info.

Well, this summer, when I did it as a gift for my hosts, I left it up to them - they could either serve it to their guests, or save it for dinner for their family the next day. Some served, and some saved.:)

I already have 2 Nov. Shows that were based on doing that this summer - a couple of guests at shows who wanted to host when Stoneware was the special again. They are already booked!:thumbup:

Great, so when the host decided to serve it at the show. Did you just remove it from the DCB and put it on a platter or carve or peel ... ??? I assume it is already flavored from cooking and you don't need to serve it with anything. Is that true? thanks again.:D

I joke at my shows, as I walk around and show everyone the chicken, after it's cooked, and give them a whiff of the smell - that I am showing it to them now, because I'm not a carver, I'm a hacker, and it's not going to be so pretty once I'm done with it.

I transfer it to an SA plate or platter, and use the PC kitchen shears to cut it apart, and then use the utility knife to slice it into smaller pieces.

Also - I would suggest following the 30 Minute Chicken recipe for seasoning it. I will usually add some smoky BBQ rub, or another rub, to that recipe also for even more flavor. I sell tons of rubs.

Excellent info Becky, I really appreciate it. Now I have a clearer picture of how I'll do it. Have a great weekend.

1. What ingredients do I need for the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe?

The ingredients for the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe include boneless chicken breasts, garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper.

2. Can I use a different type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chicken for this recipe, such as chicken thighs or chicken tenders. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How many servings does the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. If you need to make more, you can easily double or triple the ingredients.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

While this recipe is designed to be quick and easy to make, you can marinate the chicken in the seasoning and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before cooking. This will enhance the flavor even more.

5. Can I substitute fresh herbs for the dried oregano?

Yes, you can use fresh oregano instead of dried. Just use three times the amount of fresh oregano as you would dried oregano.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • apamperedone