• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy 30 Minute Chicken Recipe

In summary, the 30 minute chicken recipe is a great way to quickly and easily prepare a meal. It can feed a few people and is easy to prepare.
apamperedone
Does someone have the 30 minute chicken recipe they can post please. Thanks in advance!! :D

Here you go.....

Attachments

• 30 minute chicken.doc
    307 KB · Views: 369
Here you go!

Attachments

• Thirty Minute Chicken Recipe.doc
    307 KB · Views: 282
I've been doing the 30 minute chicken demo at almost every show for the last two months and it's a mega hit. LOVE IT!

I'm doing a county fair and I am going to display:D the covered deep dish baker and I was putting the recipe out with it to try to get people to ask questions and such. Thanks again!!

Do you have the 30 Minute Chicken Poster Card from Supply order? I set that out at all my shows - even when I'm not doing the 30 minute chicken - it seems to generate alot of interest.......

Yes I have the card and I am going to set it out too. Thanks!!

I just made this last night for the first time and let me say it was incredible!! My husband and I couldn't believe it!! I'm using the left-overs tonight for chicken salad. LOVE IT! Dinner can't get easier than this!

ginamkiely said:
I just made this last night for the first time and let me say it was incredible!! My husband and I couldn't believe it!! I'm using the left-overs tonight for chicken salad. LOVE IT! Dinner can't get easier than this!

I KNOW! I am not a big "cooking in the microwave" fan....or at least I wasn't until the chicken! Now I do this almost once a week at our house - and every single time I say "wow! I can't believe I just made this in the microwave!" Will the wonder ever end?:love: :love: :love:

Ummm, yeah - it's the simple things that make me happy!:blushing:

becky... i agree with the simple things making me happy too! there definitely is a WOW factor with this recipe. i'm going to do it at my september shows to book october! shouldn't be hard, this is amazing!

Okay, so I'm really looking to do this for my September shows along with the garlic bites! Here are a few questions I have:

a). About how much is a whole chicken?

b). How do you have the host cut the chicken for serving? Normally the item I demo I have the host cut & serve so I can focus on the guests and orders.

c). how many people does the chicken feed? I'm considering doing the brownie demo while the chicken is cooking (garlic bites would be prepared before show starts). Just don't want the show to go too long and have enough time to talk about some of the key products.

Is there anything else I should know?

TIA!

Leigh0725 said:
Okay, so I'm really looking to do this for my September shows along with the garlic bites! Here are a few questions I have:

a). About how much is a whole chicken?

b). How do you have the host cut the chicken for serving? Normally the item I demo I have the host cut & serve so I can focus on the guests and orders.

c). how many people does the chicken feed? I'm considering doing the brownie demo while the chicken is cooking (garlic bites would be prepared before show starts). Just don't want the show to go too long and have enough time to talk about some of the key products.

Is there anything else I should know?

TIA!

a) around here I can get whole chicken for $.79 lb. on sale (or at Costco - it's always that price) so for a 3 1/2 - 4 lb chicken about $3.00

b) I usually put the forged Santoku knife next to it on the Round Platter - or the Dots Lge. Bowl - and let people hack away at it!

c) It feeds quite a few people - everyone there can at least get a taste. I always put it in the micro when I first start my show, and tell them it will be done when I finish the dessert demo. I've never done the biscuits with it - but that would be good too.

I want to try the 30 minute chicken recipe but the CB won't fit in my microwave. I need to go to my friend's house because she has a bigger family size microwave. I also had a show last year that the hosts microwave was so small that the rice cooker wouldn't fit! I was doing the Molten Lava Cake. We had to take out the plate and watch it because it wouldn't rotate in her microwave. I always ask the host how big her oven is if there is going to be a microwave recipe!

does any one know what demensions the microwave has to be to fit the DCB?

OK, I am really interested in this. I haven't "cooked" in my microwave in a LONG time. From what I remember the food was rubbery. Is the chicen rubbery at all or is it moist and tender?

My Sister has the DCB - I'm thinking about borrowing it to try this before I buy one.

If you make it in the DCB, it's moist, because the cover holds in the moisture, and the stone heats up, acting like a conventional oven. It's amazing how well it comes out. Show guests are always shocked that it's microwave food!

hperschnick said:
OK, I am really interested in this. I haven't "cooked" in my microwave in a LONG time. From what I remember the food was rubbery. Is the chicen rubbery at all or is it moist and tender?

My Sister has the DCB - I'm thinking about borrowing it to try this before I buy one.

Heather,

I was SOOOO skeptical of the 30 Minute Chicken - couldn't imagine roasting a chicken in my microwave!
Try it! It is not rubbery - in fact it is incredibly moist, tender, and delicious!
I make it almost every week at home - and every time I take it out of the micro, I still say "I cannot believe I made this in the Microwave!"

And this is coming from a self-proclaimed (Actually others say it too!:rolleyes: ) Food Snob!

OK, I'm borrowing my sisters DCB this weekend. She will be shocked too - she has only done oven stuff with it but loves it.

thanks!

My husband's only complaint with chicken in the DBC is that the skin does not get crunchy like it does when I do it on the rotisserie. He loves it and we cook dinner in it a few times a month.

ok question everyone... i want to know if i can make stuffing in the chicken in the microwave?

thanks

My opinion would be yes, but I would not do anything with eggs in it. Just a personal quirk. Just be sure and check the temperature as it will probably take longer to cook.

thanks. that was my husbands only complaint... where's the stuffing? lol

Related to Quick and Easy 30 Minute Chicken Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need for the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe?

The ingredients for the 30 Minute Chicken Recipe include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic cloves, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, chicken broth, lemon juice, and honey. You can also add your choice of vegetables, such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for this recipe. However, you will need to thaw the chicken before cooking to ensure even cooking and to avoid any potential food safety risks.

3. How do I cook the chicken for 30 minutes?

The chicken can be cooked in a skillet on the stovetop or in the oven. To cook in a skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook for about 6-7 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through. To cook in the oven, preheat to 375°F, place the chicken in a baking dish, and bake for 20-25 minutes.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prep the ingredients for this recipe ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to cook. However, it is best to cook the chicken right before serving for the best taste and texture.

5. How can I modify this recipe to make it gluten-free?

To make this recipe gluten-free, you can substitute the chicken broth with gluten-free chicken broth and use gluten-free soy sauce in place of the Worcestershire sauce. You can also serve the chicken with gluten-free side dishes, such as quinoa or roasted potatoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • Admin Greg