• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Chicken and Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipes | Find Them Here!

In summary, there are many easy appetizer recipes for a party including Mini Caprese Skewers, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Deviled Eggs, Pigs in a Blanket, and Fruit and Cheese Platter. For quick and easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights, options include Sheet Pan Fajitas, One Pot Pasta, Stir Fry, Tacos, and Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. For those with dietary restrictions, healthy dessert options include Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding, Flourless Banana Oat Cookies, Gluten-Free Apple Crisp, Sugar-Free Berry Parfait, and Paleo Chocolate Coconut Bars. Fun recipes for kids to make include Pizza Roll-Ups, Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits, Homemade
Koolotus
Does anyone of you lovely helpful ladies happen to have the 30 minute chicken recipe on their computer where I could have a copy?
Not the PDF please, something I could cut & Paste!

Also the ice cream sandwich cake, since I am asking!

You know you can go online and get this sent to you in an e-mail? If someone doesn't post it sooner, I'll try to post it.

nope, where can I do that? I need the actual recipe, so I have been looking. Thanks for the quick answer!

I don't have it except for PDF. go to CC and go to "Products and Recipes" red tab then to "recipes" then to "Season's Best" Click on that and you can check which recipe you want. The 30 Minute chicken is one of the choices.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share the 30 minute chicken recipe and ice cream sandwich cake with you. I have both of these recipes saved on my computer and can easily copy and paste them for you. Just let me know if you would like me to email them to you. Happy cooking!

What are some easy appetizer recipes for a party?

Some easy appetizer recipes for a party include:

• Mini Caprese Skewers - skewer cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella balls on toothpicks and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
  • Spinach and Artichoke Dip - mix together cream cheese, sour cream, spinach, artichoke hearts, and cheese, then bake until bubbly.
  • Deviled Eggs - hard boil eggs, remove yolks and mix with mayo, mustard, and spices, then pipe back into the egg whites and top with paprika.
  • Pigs in a Blanket - roll mini sausages in crescent roll dough and bake until golden brown.
  • Fruit and Cheese Platter - arrange a variety of sliced fruit and cheese on a platter for a simple yet elegant appetizer.

What are some quick and easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights include:

• Sheet Pan Fajitas - toss sliced bell peppers and onions with chicken or beef strips and fajita seasoning, then bake on a sheet pan for a flavorful and easy dinner.
  • One Pot Pasta - cook pasta and your choice of protein in one pot with your favorite sauce for a quick and easy meal.
  • Stir Fry - sauté your choice of protein and vegetables in a pan with soy sauce and spices for a healthy and quick dinner.
  • Tacos - brown ground beef or turkey and add taco seasoning, then serve with taco shells and your choice of toppings for a simple and delicious meal.
  • Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup - a classic comfort meal that can be made in minutes on a busy weeknight.

What are some healthy dessert recipes for those with dietary restrictions?

Some healthy dessert recipes for those with dietary restrictions include:

• Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding - blend together avocados, cocoa powder, almond milk, and sweetener for a rich and creamy pudding that is vegan and gluten-free.
  • Flourless Banana Oat Cookies - mash ripe bananas with oats, nut butter, and honey, then bake for a simple and healthy cookie option.
  • Gluten-Free Apple Crisp - top sliced apples with a gluten-free oat and almond flour crumble for a tasty and gluten-free dessert.
  • Sugar-Free Berry Parfait - layer Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and sugar-free granola for a low-sugar and high-protein dessert option.
  • Paleo Chocolate Coconut Bars - combine shredded coconut, cocoa powder, and honey for a no-bake and paleo-friendly dessert.

What are some fun recipes for kids to make?

Some fun recipes for kids to make include:

• Pizza Roll-Ups - roll out pizza dough and let kids add their favorite toppings, then roll up and bake for a fun and customizable meal.
  • Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits - let kids layer their favorite fruits and yogurt in a cup for a healthy and fun snack or breakfast option.
  • Homemade Popsicles - blend together fruit and juice or yogurt, pour into popsicle molds, and freeze for a refreshing and fun treat.
  • Taco Cups - bake tortilla shells in muffin tins, then let kids fill with their choice of taco toppings for a fun twist on traditional tacos.
  • Trail Mix - set out a variety of nuts, dried fruits, and other mix-ins for kids to create their own custom trail mix.

How can I make my favorite recipes healthier?

To make your favorite recipes healthier, you can:

• Use lean proteins, such as chicken, fish, or tofu, instead of fatty meats.
  • Replace white flour with whole wheat flour or almond flour.
  • Substitute Greek yogurt or applesauce for oil or butter in baking recipes.
  • Incorporate more vegetables into your meals by adding them to soups, stir-fries, and casseroles.
  • Use herbs and spices to add flavor instead of salt and butter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • stefani2