• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Request: Lemon Angel Food Cake with Strawberry Topping

In summary, the cooking time for any recipe can vary depending on factors such as oven temperature and altitude, and it is best to follow the recommended cooking time in the recipe. However, if you need to make a substitution, be sure to research and make sure the ingredient has a similar flavor and texture to the original. The number of servings for a recipe can usually be found in the top corner or bottom of the recipe card, but if not, you can estimate based on the amount of ingredients used and the size of the dish. Freezing leftovers can be a good way to save time and reduce waste, but it is important to research and follow storage and reheating instructions. Different types of pans may affect the cooking time and texture of a
whiteyteresa
I just received this e-mail question from a great host

Would you happen to have the recipe for the lemon angelfood cake? I can't remember the exact name of the recipe but it had strawberry ice cream topping on it layered with a cream cheese mixture and lemon with strawberries sliced on it. I had it but I lost it, if you do have it would you please send it to me? Also, when the new seasons best cookbook comes out I want one.

Does anyone know what this could be and if so

What is the whole recipe???

Thanks for your help

:chef:

Luscious Lemon Angel Roll from Delightful Desserts?

Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

1. What is the cooking time for this recipe?

The cooking time for any recipe can vary depending on factors such as oven temperature and altitude. It is best to follow the recommended cooking time in the recipe, but use a toothpick or knife to test for doneness.

2. Can I substitute an ingredient in this recipe?

Substituting ingredients in a recipe can sometimes alter the taste or texture of the final dish. It is always best to follow the recipe as closely as possible. However, if you need to make a substitution, be sure to research and make sure the ingredient has a similar flavor and texture to the original.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

The number of servings for a recipe can usually be found in the top corner or bottom of the recipe card. If not, you can estimate the number of servings based on the amount of ingredients used and the size of the dish being used for cooking.

4. Can I freeze leftovers of this recipe?

Freezing leftovers can be a great way to save time and reduce food waste. However, not all recipes can be frozen and reheated successfully. It is best to research the specific recipe and follow the recommended storage and reheating instructions.

5. Can I use a different type of pan for this recipe?

Different types of pans may affect the cooking time and texture of a dish. It is best to use the type of pan recommended in the recipe. However, if you need to use a different type of pan, be sure to adjust the cooking time and keep an eye on the dish to ensure it does not overcook or burn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn