• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe

In summary, the ingredients needed for this white chocolate cheesecake recipe are graham crackers, sugar, butter, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, white chocolate chips, and heavy cream. You can use a different type of crust such as Oreo or chocolate cookie crust. To melt the white chocolate for the filling, you can use either the microwave or stovetop method. Toppings such as fresh berries, chocolate shavings, or caramel sauce can be added after chilling the cheesecake for at least 4 hours. It is best to chill the cheesecake overnight before serving to allow the flavors to fully develop and the cheesecake to set properly.
rkcreations
I made this for my family for Valentines Day! It's soooooooooo YUMMY!!!!

White Chocolate Cheesecake

Crust
6 Tbs butter, softened
1/4 c. sugar
1 egg yolk
1 1/4 c. flour
1/8 tsp salt

Heat oven to 350*. Grease 9" springform pan. Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add egg yolk. Beat in flour and salt. Press mixture into bottom and 1" up side of pan. Bake 14-16 min until crust is set.

Cheesecake
12 oz white chocolate
1/2 c. heavy whipping cream
2 (8oz) pkg of cream cheese, softened
1 Tbs lemon juice (you can add more or less to taste)
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
3 egg whites
1 whole egg
Slices fresh strawberries
White chocolate curls

Melt white chocolate and whipping cream in a double boiler, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted.
In a mixer, beat cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Add white chocolate mixture. Beat in egg whites and egg. Pour into crust. Bake 35 min or until edges are lightly browned.
Remove side of pan and cool completely. Refrigerate. Garnish with fresh strawberries and white chocolate curls.

Makes 12 servings

Can't wait to get my double boiler so I can try this...sounds yummy!

I used my double boiler and springform pan! I tell hubby (he hates when I make goodies......cuz then he eats them!) "Well, I HAVE to try out my new products! It's for my business!" He was very happy I tried out my new stuff. ;)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the white chocolate cheesecake?

The ingredients for this white chocolate cheesecake recipe are: 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup melted butter, 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 cup white chocolate chips, and 1/4 cup heavy cream.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust such as Oreo or chocolate cookie crust. Just substitute the graham crackers with your preferred crust and follow the rest of the recipe as directed.

3. How do I melt the white chocolate for the cheesecake filling?

You can melt the white chocolate either in the microwave or on the stovetop. For the microwave, place the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. For the stovetop, place the white chocolate chips and heavy cream in a double boiler or heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until melted.

4. Can I add any toppings to the cheesecake?

Yes, you can add any desired toppings to the cheesecake such as fresh berries, chocolate shavings, or a drizzle of caramel sauce. Just be sure to add the toppings after the cheesecake has chilled and set in the refrigerator.

5. How long does the white chocolate cheesecake need to chill before serving?

The cheesecake needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight, before serving. This allows the flavors to fully develop and the cheesecake to set properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC