• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Heard of This Delicious French Bread Strawberry Dessert Recipe?

In summary, the conversation discusses a dessert made with French bread, strawberries, cream cheese, lemon, and powdered sugar. The recipe is similar to the Luscious Lemon Angel Roll, but with French bread instead of angel food cake. It is called the Strawberry Bruschetta and was featured in the SS Season's Best in 2005. The recipe involves toasting French bread, mixing cream cheese with powdered sugar, and topping it with diced strawberries and sliced almonds. It can also be made with puffed pastry and orange or lemon zest. Some members are willing to share their extra copies of the recipe book.
chefpayne
I have a guest who said she went to a show a long time ago and they made a dessert she could only remember a couple of the ingredients french bread, strawberries, cream cheese and maybe lemon and lemon juice. She said they made a spread with the cream cheese and lemon juice and maybe powdered sugar. Spread it over the slice of bread and toped it off with a couple of slices of strawberries. Has anyone heard of a recipe like this? Thank you.

Last edited:
sounds a lot like the luscious lemon angel roll except it is angel food cake not french bread (but we know the customer is always right) WINK, WINK :)

I made this at my initial show last April 30. It's French Bread sliced and lightly toasted on a stone in the oven. Cream cheese is mixed with powdered sugar, I think. Diced strawberries or sliced, are mixed with sugar. Spread the cream cheese over the bread and then spoon the strawberries over the cream cheese. So good. Maybe someone has already found the recipe. I'll look.

I believe it is the Strawberry Bruschetta (sp??). It was probably in the SS Season's Best in 2005. I'll look it up for you tomorrow if nobody else posts it first.

Strawberry Bruschetta in the SS SBRC '05.
20 slices of French Bread, cut 1/4 in. thick
1/4 cup butter, melted
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 lemon
8 oz. cream cheese
1/4 powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and coarsely chopped
1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
Additional powdered sugar (optional)

Preheat oven to 375. Brush butter over bread slices that are placed on a stone. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in the Flour Sugar Shaker and sprinkle it over the bread. Bake 12-14 minutes, golden brown.
While the bread is baking, zest lemon for 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon for 2 teaspoons of juice. Whisk cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice until smooth.
Scoop cream cheese w/ Small Scoop over bread slices; spread evenly. Top slices with strawberries using Medium Scoop. Sprinkle bruschetta with almonds and additional powdered sugra, if desired. Serve immediately.

this recipe is so yummy.....

I think its the puffed pastries.(strawberry amondreto puffed pastry. spring 06 cookbook
you use the sour cream but when you add the alondreto and the cool whip and the powered sugar it's like your tasting cream cheese topping from cheese cakes.it has an orange zest can use lemon instead.
its also in the starter kit for newbies. i joined in feb so look for the new kit enhancement for then and you'll find it.
l monninger

Thank you all so very much I'll share this with my guest see what she says.
Again THANK YOU!!

Would any of you that have been around a while have an extra of the SS SBRC '05? I've been a consultant for a year, but I've been "collecting" the SB's for quite some time and I just found out that is the ONE I'm missing from the last several years. (I think I've got them all back to Spring '00). I would really appreciate it. PM me.thanks

Yes, I have an extra one of those.

I have '94 to present - all of them but do have a duplicate of that one.

What is the best way to find an old recipe?

The best way to find an old recipe is to search through the Pampered Chef website or catalog. You can also try reaching out to fellow consultants or customers who may have the recipe in their collection.

Can I request a copy of an old recipe from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can request a copy of an old recipe from Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team. Please note that not all recipes may be available, but we will do our best to help you find what you are looking for.

Why are some old recipes no longer available?

Some old recipes may no longer be available due to various reasons such as discontinued products or changes in ingredients. We strive to provide a wide variety of recipes that utilize our current products and ingredients.

Are there any online resources for finding old Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, there are several online resources for finding old Pampered Chef recipes such as our website, social media groups, and recipe sharing websites. You can also check out our past catalogs for a list of recipes featuring our products.

Can I modify an old recipe to use with new Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can modify an old recipe to use with new Pampered Chef products. Our website and recipe cards often include tips and suggestions for adapting recipes to use with our current products. You can also reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • rkcreations
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies