• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Dessert Recipe: Brownie Muffins with Strawberry Topping - TIA

In summary, to find a specific recipe title on our website, you can use the search bar, browse through categories, or use filters. Substitutions for ingredients are provided, and the serving size can be adjusted using the calculator. There are also recipes for various dietary restrictions and the option to save recipes to an online recipe box.
kaseydee
Gold Member
My cousin called wanting to know the recipe for a dessert she has had before. She said they made it in the stone muffin pan & it was brownie mix with a light type topping & then a strawberry to top it off. Any ideas? TIA

The Tuxedo Brownie Cups are made in the Mini Muffin Pan (not the stoneware muffin pan) and have a creamy topping and sliced strawberries on top. Is that it?

I'll see.....thanks!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using Small Scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).
2. Remove pan to Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.
tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your Egg Slicer.

Thanks so much Jodi, I could only find the squares!

You're welcome :)

1. How do I find a specific recipe title on your website?

To find a specific recipe title on our website, simply use the search bar located at the top of the page. You can also browse through our recipe categories or use the filters to narrow down your search.

2. Are there any substitutions I can make for ingredients in the recipe title?

Yes, we understand that not everyone has access to the exact ingredients listed in our recipes. That's why we provide alternative ingredient suggestions on each recipe page. You can also reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I adjust the serving size for the recipe title?

Yes, our recipes have a serving size calculator that allows you to adjust the measurements based on your desired serving size. Simply click on the "serving size" button on the recipe page and enter the number of servings you need.

4. I have a dietary restriction. Does the recipe title have any modifications for that?

We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. You can use the filters to find recipes that fit your dietary needs or look for recipes with the specific dietary label on our website.

5. Can I save the recipe title to my online recipe box?

Yes, you can save recipes to your online recipe box by clicking on the "save recipe" button on the recipe page. This will allow you to access the recipe easily for future use and also create a shopping list for the ingredients needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bcowdin
Replies