• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe" is a recipe created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer prevention and research efforts. It is a delicious and easy-to-make lemon-flavored angel food cake that requires 1 package of lemon cake mix, 1 can of lemon pie filling, 8 egg whites, and 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar. $1 is donated to breast cancer research for every sale of this recipe, which has raised over $12 million since its creation in 2000. Variations of the recipe, such as a gluten-free version, can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
does anyone have the lemon angel food cake recipe they can email me it was in the help whip cancer recipe cards

i was going to make it for my neighbor who just got out of hospital and guess i left the card in grocery cart.

whats your email address?

Teresa I sent it through the email you had on chef success. Did you get it?

yes just got back from delivering it to her Thanks!!!

What is the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe"?

The "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe" is a recipe created by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer prevention and research efforts. It is a delicious and easy-to-make lemon-flavored angel food cake.

How do I make the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe"?

To make the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe", you will need 1 package of lemon cake mix, 1 can of lemon pie filling, 8 egg whites, and 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar. Mix all of the ingredients together and bake in a 9x13 inch baking pan at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes. Let it cool before serving.

Can I use a different flavor for the cake mix and pie filling?

Yes, you can use any flavor of cake mix and pie filling that you prefer. However, the lemon flavor was specifically chosen to represent the yellow ribbon symbol for breast cancer awareness.

How much of the proceeds from this recipe go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from every sale of the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe" to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer prevention and research efforts. Since its creation in 2000, the recipe has raised over $12 million for this cause.

Can I find the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe" on your website?

Yes, you can find the "Help Whip Cancer: Lemon Angel Food Cake Recipe" on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find variations of this recipe, such as a gluten-free version, on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk