• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Lemon Pep. Chick. Salad Recipe Needed!

In summary, the recipe for the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad is on the Pampered Chef website, but you can't access it from the search section. You can print it or view it on the products and recipes tab.
pctharper
Gold Member
Does anyone have the recipe for the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad? CC says its in the Spring/Summer 2010 SB but I can't find mine! I swear I just recently saw a colored picture of it with the recipe. I've looked through all my PC cookbooks and can't find it! I really wanted to make this for dinner tonight if anyone can help!

TIA!

All the SB recipes are on CC, you can print it from there.

NooraK said:
All the SB recipes are on CC, you can print it from there.

It wouldn't let me print or even view the recipe!

On CC, go to Products & Recipes tab...Recipes...Season's Best.

It is listed right there. Put a check mark next to it and select Show my selections.

You can also change which SB to look in. There is quite an archive available.

pctharper said:
It wouldn't let me print or even view the recipe!

Don't access it from the search section.

In case you didn't find it...

The Pampered Chef ®
Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
Recipe

8 oz (250 g) sugar snap peas
1 1/2 lbs (750 g) “B” size red potatoes
2 tsp (10 mL) salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz/125 g each)
2 tbsp (30 mL) Lemon Pepper Rub, divided
1 lemon
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 small red onion
1 jar (6 oz/170 mL) marinated artichoke heart quarters, drained
1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh parsley (optional)

Place peas and 1/4 cup (50 mL) water into Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain using small Stainless Mesh Colander; rinse under cold water and set aside. Slice potatoes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade. Place potatoes, salt and 4 cups (1 L) water into Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 13-16 minutes or until tender, stirring twice; drain and set aside.

Meanwhile, heat Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Rub chicken with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the rub. Spray pan with olive oil. Cook chicken 7-9 minutes or until Digital Pocket Thermometer registers 165°F (74°C) and juices run clear, turning once. Remove from pan; set aside and keep warm.

For dressing, juice lemon to measure 2 tbsp (30 mL). Combine juice, remaining rub and garlic pressed with Garlic Press in Small Batter Bowl. Slowly add oil, whisking constantly; set aside.

Thinly slice chicken, bell pepper and onion using Santoku Knife. Combine peas, chicken, bell pepper, onion, artichokes and parsley, if desired, in Stainless (6-qt./6-L) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Add potatoes and dressing; toss gently. Serve warm.

Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 560 mg, Fiber 4 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and 3/4 tsp (4 mL) coarsely ground black pepper can be substituted for the Lemon Pepper Rub in the chicken.

For rub in dressing, substitute 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sugar and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt.

Shopping List
8 oz (250 g) sugar snap peas
11/2 lbs (750 g) “B” size red potatoes
2 tsp (10 mL) salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz/125 g each)
2 tbsp (30 mL) Lemon Pepper Rub
1 lemon
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup (50 mL) olive oil
1 medium red bell pepper
1/2 small red onion
1 jar (6 oz/170 mL) marinated artichoke heart quarters
1 small bunch fresh parsley (optional)

Cook's Tips: If desired, 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and 3/4 tsp (4 mL) coarsely ground black pepper can be substituted for the Lemon Pepper Rub in the chicken.

For rub in dressing, substitute 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon zest, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sugar and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt.

© null The Pampered Chef used under license.

Thanks Kam! Thats what I was doing-just typing in a search. Soooo many good recipies!!!!

It was also featured in the S/S catalog. Nice picture to go along w/ it, too. :)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad recipe. It's actually in the Spring/Summer 2011 Season's Best cookbook, not the 2010 one. The recipe is on page 28 and it's called "Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad". I hope this helps and that you enjoy your dinner tonight! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Warm Lemon Pep. Chick. Salad?

To make Warm Lemon Pep. Chick. Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any protein of your choice, such as shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas. Adjust the cooking time accordingly if using a different protein.

3. How do I cook the quinoa for this recipe?

To cook quinoa, rinse 1 cup of quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer. In a pot, combine the quinoa with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes, then remove from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before using in the recipe.

4. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this salad ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. However, we recommend adding the avocado right before serving to prevent it from browning.

5. What Pampered Chef products can I use to make this recipe?

To make this recipe, you can use the Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chunk, Salad Chopper, or Salad & Berry Spinner to easily chop and mix the ingredients. You can also use the Pampered Chef Citrus Press to extract fresh lemon juice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • MissChef