• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy Lemon Supreme Recipe - Celebrate Cookbook

In summary, a friend is in search of the recipe for Creamy Lemon Supreme from the Celebrate! cookbook on page 109. After not being able to find it online, the person responds with the recipe, wishing the friend a Merry Christmas. The recipe includes a lemon cookie crust, lemon pudding and cream cheese filling, and is topped with whipped cream and lemon zest. It yields 12 servings with a calorie count of 390 per serving.
frozenchef
Gold Member
A friend of mine is desperately looking for this recipe in the Celebrate! cookbook - page 109 - the Creamy Lemon Supreme.

This is one of the few older ones I don't have and I can't find it online anywhere else.

Give me a sec and I'll find it online for ya :)

Here ya go! :) Merry Christmas!!

Creamy Lemon Supreme
(Celebrate! Cookbook, pg 109)
Light, lemony and luscious, this elegant dessert will look spectacular on your party table.

Prep time: 45 minutes Cook time: 10-12 minutes Chill time: 6 hours

Crust
12 lemon creme-filled sandwich cookies, finely chopped (1½ cups)
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 lemon
Filling
2 lemons
1 package (2.9 ounces) lemon cook and serve pudding and pie filling (not instant)
½ cup sugar
2 cups water, divided
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
½ cup powdered sugar
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided

1. Lightly spray Sprinform Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For crust, finely chop cookies using Food Chopper. Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in Small Batter Bowl. Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan. Cut 6 thin slices from lemon; cut each slice in half. Place lemon halves against inside collar of pan with cut side touching crust. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. For filling, zest lemons to measure 1½ teaspoons zest using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Using Juicer, juice lemons to measure ¼ cup juice. Combine pudding mix, sugar, ¼ cup of the water and egg yolks in Small (2-qt.) Saucepan; stir until blended. Stir in remaining 1¾ cups water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil; remove from heat. Set aside ½ cup of the pudding; cool slightly. Whisk butter and lemon juice into remaining pudding in saucepan; cool 15 minutes, stirring twice.
3. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Whisk in reserved ½ cup lemon pudding and 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping, spread over crust.
4. Stir remaining lemon pudding mixture and spoon evenly over cream cheese filling using Mix ‘N Scraper, spreading gently. Refrigerate at least 6 hours.
5. Run Quikut Paring Knife around sides of dessert; release collar from pan. Garnish with remaining whipped topping and lemon zest. Cut into wedges.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1½ fruit, 5 fat (2½ carb)

What ingredients are needed for the Creamy Lemon Supreme recipe?

The Creamy Lemon Supreme recipe from the Celebrate Cookbook requires the following ingredients: 1 cup crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup melted butter, 2 (8-ounce) packages of cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, 1/2 cup heavy cream, and 1/4 cup powdered sugar.

How do I make the crust for the Creamy Lemon Supreme?

To make the crust for the Creamy Lemon Supreme, mix 1 cup of crushed graham crackers with 1/4 cup of melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan.

Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use a different type of cookie for the crust if you prefer. Graham crackers provide a classic flavor, but vanilla wafers or shortbread cookies can also work well. Simply crush the cookies and mix with melted butter before pressing into the pan.

How long does the Creamy Lemon Supreme need to chill before serving?

The Creamy Lemon Supreme should be chilled for at least 4 hours before serving, or overnight for best results. This allows the flavors to meld together and the filling to set properly.

Can I use a different type of citrus juice in place of lemon juice?

Yes, you can use a different type of citrus juice in place of lemon juice if desired. Lime juice or orange juice can provide a similar tangy flavor. You can also use a combination of juices, such as half lemon and half lime. Just be sure to use the same measurement of juice called for in the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SChristie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefaa
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • TinasKitchen