• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coffee Cake Recipe Made With Cream Cheese

In summary, to make a coffee cake with cream cheese, you will need a package of yellow cake mix, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, unsalted butter, and all-purpose flour. You can use different types of cake mix, but the flavor and texture may vary. To ensure the cream cheese is fully incorporated into the batter, it should be softened and mixed with an electric mixer before adding in the other ingredients. Additional toppings or mix-ins can be added, such as nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, or a streusel topping. The coffee cake can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 3 months
Deb V
Gold Member
I have a customer that is inquiring about a PC recipe that I haven't heard of. She called it a cream cheese coffee cake. Does anyone know the name of this recipe or where I can find it?

Probably the Cherry Cheese Ring.

What ingredients do I need to make a coffee cake with cream cheese?

To make a delicious coffee cake with cream cheese, you will need:

• 1 package yellow cake mix
  • 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a white cake mix or even a spice cake mix for this recipe. Just keep in mind that the flavor and texture may vary slightly.

How do I make sure the cream cheese is fully incorporated into the batter?

To ensure the cream cheese is fully incorporated into the batter, make sure it is softened before mixing it with the other ingredients. Use an electric mixer on medium speed to beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Then, gradually add in the cake mix and melted butter, mixing well after each addition. Finally, stir in the flour until just combined.

Can I add any additional toppings or mix-ins to this coffee cake?

Yes, you can definitely get creative with your coffee cake by adding in your favorite toppings or mix-ins. Some popular options include chopped nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, or a streusel topping made with brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.

How do I store the coffee cake?

To store the coffee cake, cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container. It can be kept at room temperature for 2-3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months, just make sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and then foil before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Beckycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies