• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yummy Peach Recipes: Skillet, Cheese Coffee Cake & More!

In summary, The author provides a recipe for peach skillet cobbler and a recipe for peach cheese coffee cake. The author also provides a recipe for a peach cobbler topping that does not have a crust. The author also provides a recipe for a glaze that is made from sugar and milk. The author provides a recipe for a coffee cake that is a variation of the Cherty Cheese Coffee Cake. The author provides nutrition information for each recipe.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey peeps,

I have a bunch of peaches that I need to use, and I'm looking for a few recipes:

1) Peach skillet cobbler from Delightful Desserts

2) Peach cheese coffee cake from All The Best

3) Anyones favourite peach cobbler recipe. Note to Kelly - I saw the one you posted from allrecipes.com, but I'm looking for a traditional cobbler topping not a crust.

TIA!

Oh, and does anyone know how good the peaches and cream braid is? I'm thinking I could probably use fresh peaches in that too, but not really feeling like doing a braid...

Don't know if this is what you want but I have a weight watchers recipe.

2 - 16 oz frozen fruit (I used peaches I'm sure you can use fresh ones)

1 box white cake mix

1 can diet sprite

Put fruit in pan sprikle cake mix and put diet sprite over it. Cover and bake for 30 minutes then uncover and bake for 40 minutes or until brown on top. Serve with cool whip or ice cream.

Bumping - I'd still love the skillet cobbler recipe...

peach upside down cake
follow the pinapple recipe use peaches YUMMMMMMM

AnnieBee said:
Hey peeps,

I have a bunch of peaches that I need to use, and I'm looking for a few recipes:

3) Anyones favourite peach cobbler recipe. Note to Kelly - I saw the one you posted from allrecipes.com, but I'm looking for a traditional cobbler topping not a crust.

TIA!

Oh, and does anyone know how good the peaches and cream braid is? I'm thinking I could probably use fresh peaches in that too, but not really feeling like doing a braid...

Here you go!

PEACHY CHEESE COFFEE CAKE
(All the Best; P. 67)

This coffee cake is a variation of the celebrated Cherty Cheese Coffee Cake, a recipe that has been one of our favorites for years.

Coffee Cake Filling
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
½ teaspoon vanilla or almond extract 1 can (21 ounces) peach, cherry or apple pie filling

Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles, reserving four triangles for decoration. On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of baking stone and points toward the center. (Points will not meet.) Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller TM, roll dough to a 14-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. (There should be a 3-inch-diameter opening in center.) Form a slightly raised rim along inner and outer edges of dough.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg yolk and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edge. Spoon pie filling evenly over cream cheese mixture.

3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining dough triangle lengthwise into three strips. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke-like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes.

4. For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk; mix until smooth. Drizzle evenly over coffee cake. Cut into wedges. Serve warm.

Yield: 12 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 370 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 3 fat (2 carb)

AnnieBee said:
Hey peeps,

TIA!

AnnieBee said:
Bumping - I'd still love the skillet cobbler recipe...

Awww, you logged off 10 minutes too early! I was trying to find this for you before you went to bed. Here you go!

Peach Skillet Cobbler
(Delightful Desserts...pg 36)

Fruit Filling
1/3 cup sugar
2 Tbls cornstarch
1 Tsp peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger root
8 cups sliced, peeled fresh peaches (about 8 large or 3 3/4 lbs)

Cobbler Topping
1 cup flour
1/3 cup plus 2 tsp sugar, divided
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tbls butter or margarine
1/4 cup cold water
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup natural sliced almonds
Ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)
Fresh mint leaves (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 375F. For fruit filling, mix sugar, cornstarch and ginger in Small Batter Bowl; set aside. Slice peaches into 1/2 inch slices using Paring Knife.

2. Toss peaches with cornstarch mixture in large Colander Bowl until evenly coated. Spoon into Large (10 inch) Skillet; cover with lid. Heat peach mixture over medium heat until mixture begins to bubble.

3. Meanwhile, for cobbler topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt in Classic Batter Bowl. Using Pastry Blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add water; stir just until dough clings together.

4. Remove cover from skillet. Using Large Scoop, drop 6 scant scoops of dough, 2 inches apart, over hot filling. (Filling must be very hot so that biscuit dough will bake through. Biscuits will spread during baking). Combine remaining 2 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker. Sprinkle dough with almonds and sugar-cinnamon mixture.

5. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping and garnish with mint leaves, if desired.

Makes 6 servings.

AWESOME!! Thanks so much Jodi, I was especially hoping to get the cobbler!

I hope you enjoy your pizza too!

Hi there!

As a pampered chef consultant, I have a few delicious peach recipes that I think you'll love!

1) For a twist on the traditional skillet cobbler, try our Pampered Chef Peach Skillet Cake! It's made with fresh peaches, a buttery cake batter, and a sweet cinnamon streusel topping. It's a real crowd-pleaser!

2) Our Peach and Cream Coffee Cake is a must-try! It's a moist and fluffy cake with a creamy peach filling and a crumbly streusel topping. Perfect for a brunch or afternoon treat!

3) If you're looking for a traditional cobbler topping, I recommend our Pampered Chef Peach Cobbler. It's made with a sweet and buttery biscuit-like topping that pairs perfectly with the juicy peaches.

And as for the peaches and cream braid, you can definitely use fresh peaches in it! Simply dice them and mix them into the cream cheese filling before braiding. It's a delicious and impressive dessert that's sure to impress your guests.

Happy cooking!
- Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the recipe for the Yummy Peach Skillet?

The recipe for Yummy Peach Skillet can be found on our website or in our recipe book. It includes fresh peaches, butter, sugar, cinnamon, and a delicious biscuit topping.

2. Can I use canned peaches for the Skillet recipe?

Yes, you can substitute canned peaches for fresh peaches in the Skillet recipe. However, the fresh peaches will have a more vibrant and natural flavor.

3. How long does it take to make the Yummy Peach Cheese Coffee Cake?

The Yummy Peach Cheese Coffee Cake takes approximately 45 minutes to prepare and 1 hour to bake.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the Coffee Cake?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese for the Coffee Cake recipe. Cream cheese, ricotta cheese, or even goat cheese can be used as a substitute for the cream cheese.

5. Can I freeze the leftover Yummy Peach recipes?

Yes, both the Skillet and Cheese Coffee Cake can be frozen for later consumption. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and place them in an airtight container before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies