• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st MH Show: Recipes for 12" Skillet, DCB, Trifle & More!

In summary, the "My 1st MH Show: Recipes for 12" Skillet, DCB, Trifle & More!" set includes a 12" skillet, a Deep Covered Baker (DCB), a trifle bowl, and various recipe cards. The 12" skillet is perfect for cooking for a group of 12 or less, while the DCB is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for baking, roasting, and microwaving. The trifle bowl is specifically designed for making layered desserts. Additionally, the recipe cards included in the set are specifically created for the DCB and take advantage of its unique features.
I am having my first Mh show this weekend and trying to settle on the recipes. I'm trying to use a variety of products since I only have one of most things. For examle, I'd like to do something in the 12" skillet, a DCB recipe, a trifle, something on the large bar pan.

Here is what I have so far - not sure if I'll actually make them all - I was going to cut it back depending on the # of RSVPs I get.

Pecan Crusted Mozz Salad
Mango Confetti Salsa
Triple Citrus Mojitas
Chocolate-PB Crunch Bars
Truffle Brownie Cups

Still need a DCB, Skillet and some kind of braid or pizza?

What is a MH? I love the turtle skillet cake... it was a hit when I served it at my husband's birthday party this year!DCB having a whole chicken you "roasted" in the microwave is so impressive.Any pizza is good

Not sure what to do in the DCB - I've already done the chicken enchilada one in it. I was thinking about the chicken & dumplings one but wasn't sure how it would transport or how it would hold up to being reheated. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!Thanks in advance!For the DCB, you could try the Baked Ziti recipe. It's always a crowd pleaser and can easily be transported and reheated. For the skillet, you could do a Spinach and Artichoke Dip or a Chicken Fajita Skillet. For the braid or pizza, you could do a Chicken Alfredo Pizza or a Taco Braid. Just be sure to use parchment paper or the Large Round Stone for easy transport. Good luck with your show!

What is included in the "My 1st MH Show: Recipes for 12" Skillet, DCB, Trifle & More!" set?

The set includes a 12" skillet, a Deep Covered Baker (DCB), a trifle bowl, and various recipe cards for each piece of cookware.

What is the benefit of using the 12" skillet?

The 12" skillet is perfect for cooking for a group of 12 or less. It has a large surface area and can easily fit multiple ingredients or dishes at once.

What is the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) used for?

The DCB is a versatile piece of cookware that can be used for baking, roasting, and even microwaving. It is perfect for cooking meats, casseroles, and even desserts.

What is the trifle bowl used for?

The trifle bowl is specifically designed for making layered desserts, such as trifles. It has a wide base and tall sides, making it perfect for creating beautiful and delicious desserts.

Are there any recipes included in the set that are specifically designed for the DCB?

Yes, the recipe cards included in the set have been specifically created for the DCB. These recipes take advantage of the unique features of the DCB and will help you create delicious meals with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom