• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious 1998 Peach Bisquick Recipe for Pampered Chef Stoneware Baker

In summary, the customer is looking for a recipe from 1998 that was made with Bisquick, vanilla, peaches, apricot preserves, and almond extract. She has looked for it everywhere and has not been able to find it. She has found it on recipegoldmine.com.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I have a customer that is looking for a recipe. Here's what she writes:

I'm looking for a pampered chef recipe from around 1998. For the stoneware deep dish (round) baker?

It was made with Bisquick, vanilla, peaches that were layered on top of the batter and covered with an apricot preserve and almond extract glaze. I've looked for it everywhere! Not sure whether it's a peach coffee cake or a peach cobbler.

Any help consultants. :chef:

Did you try the recipe search on consultants corner? I have been surprised a few times by the recipes I've found on there...

Yes. No luck.

I found this at thousands of free recipes | Labor Day recipes. I'm not sure if it's exactly what she's looking for (it says to use the DCB, but was probably adapted from a recipe for the Deep Dish Baker):

Glazed-Peach Almond Cake

Source: The Pampered Chef

1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches in light syrup, drained
3/4 cup peach or apricot preserves, divided
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 eggs
1 1/4 teaspoons almond extract, divided
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (2.25 ounce) box sliced almonds
Powdered sugar (optional)

Heat oven to 350 degrees F.

Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker; microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Brush Deep Dish Baker with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter using Pastry brush. Cut an 8-inch circle of Parchment Paper using Kitchen Shears; place in bottom of baker.

Drain peach slices in small Colander. In Small Batter Bowl, combine peaches, 1/4 cup of the preserves and flour; toss to coat using Skinny Scraper. Spoon peach mixture into center of baker; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Place baker in microwave. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until peach mixture is hot.

In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese and remaining melted butter until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add eggs and 1 teaspoon of the almond extract; whisk until smooth. Add cake mix; mix until smooth using Mix 'N Scraper. (Batter will be thick.) Using Large Scoop, scoop batter evenly over peach mixture starting at outside edges of baker, leaving center open.

Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen edges of cake from baker. Using Oven Mitts, carefully invert cake onto Round Platter. Carefully peel parchment paper from surface of peaches.

Place remaining preserves and almond extract in same micro-cooker; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Brush sides and top edge of cake with preserves. Press almonds against sides and around edge of peach topping. Sprinkle with powdered sugar using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Carbohydrate 42 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 340 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds, spread almonds in a single layer over bottom of Small Bar Pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.

ETA: the website is recipegoldmine.com

Last edited:

1. What types of recipes can I find on the Pampered Chef website?

On the Pampered Chef website, you can find a wide variety of recipes including appetizers, entrees, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also have recipes for special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto-friendly.

2. Can I search for recipes by ingredient?

Yes, you can search for recipes by ingredient on our website. Simply type in the ingredient you want to use in the search bar and all relevant recipes will be displayed.

3. Are there any videos or step-by-step instructions for the recipes?

Yes, our website has instructional videos and step-by-step instructions for many of our recipes. You can also find helpful tips and techniques to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef website created by professional chefs?

Our recipes are created by a team of professional chefs and culinary experts. They are carefully tested and perfected to ensure delicious and foolproof results.

5. Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create an account on our website and save your favorite recipes for easy access in the future. You can also create custom recipe collections and share them with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gchef
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies