• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Cracked Stoneware be Replaced by Pampered Chef?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can assist customers with stoneware returns if the product qualifies under the 3 year guarantee. If the customer has a receipt, you can check the sale date to see if it is still covered. If not, you can provide them with the customer service number to contact for assistance. It is also helpful for the customer to have as much information as possible, such as the host's name and date of purchase. If the product is cracked, it may be eligible for a replacement under the limited warranty. Customers can contact customer service or the consultant can reach out on their behalf.
MrsCaleb
I just talked with a potential costumer today who said that she has a deep dish baker with a big crack in it - she said she got it years ago, but wondered if she could still replace it. I'm new to Pampered CHef and have never delt with a stoneware return before - what qualifies as a return, and can I return it for her? Thanks!

Stoneware has a 3 year guarantee. If she has a receipt for it, you can check the sale date and see if it's still covered. Chances are, though, that she doesn't have the receipt. In that case, I'd give her the number to Customer Service and let her call. They'll be able to look it up, if it was purchased within the past few years.

I'd also suggest she try to remember at least the host's name before callling HO. Approximate date of the show and the consultant's name would also help. The more information she can give them the more likely they will find her order.

I can't wait for the day to come when they can look up a guest's name and find their orders. I'm sure it's coming!

I bought the Deep Covered Baker with the November stoneware special and I am not sure if it is a crack on the bottom, it is a very faint line that I can see in the clay. Should I wait til it really cracks or call HO now.

If the pan is cracked does HO have to replace it? I could see customers dropping them and then calling for new ones, how far does the guarantee go?

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you with this customer's question. Our stoneware products come with a limited warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. If your customer's deep dish baker has a crack in it, it may qualify for a replacement under this warranty. I would suggest having your customer contact our customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF to discuss their specific situation and see if they are eligible for a replacement. As a consultant, you can also reach out to our customer service team on behalf of your customer if needed. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions about our stoneware products or the return process. Thank you!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee?

The Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee is a promise to replace or refund any stoneware product that cracks, breaks, or chips during normal household use within 3 years of the purchase date.

2. How do I submit a claim for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee?

You can submit a claim for the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the online claim form on the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide your contact information, purchase details, and photos of the damaged stoneware.

3. Does the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee cover accidental damage?

No, the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee only covers damage that occurs during normal household use. Accidental damage, such as dropping or mishandling the stoneware, is not covered under the guarantee.

4. What types of stoneware are covered under the Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee?

The Pampered Chef Stoneware Guarantee covers all stoneware products sold by Pampered Chef, including baking dishes, pizza stones, and stoneware cookware. The guarantee does not cover other types of cookware or non-stick coatings.

5. Can I return my damaged stoneware to any Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can return your damaged stoneware to any Pampered Chef consultant for a replacement or refund. If you do not know a consultant, you can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service to initiate a return. However, please note that the consultant you purchased from will not receive credit for the return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AmynPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
AmynPC
  • Amanda_RI