• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Lid for Big Bowl? Deep Dish Baker Option?

In summary, the replacement lid for the Big Bowl is 11.5 inches in diameter and can be used with the Deep Dish Baker option. It is also dishwasher safe and made of BPA-free material for safe food storage. Additionally, it is microwave safe for convenient reheating of leftovers.
luvlabs
I am a new consultant so I am not sure when we had the big bowl but I have a customer that broke the lid long ago and wondered if we have the lids???? I was wondering if there is something else he can use instead - maybe deep dish baker???

Any info would be great thanks!!!!

The Deep Dish Baker was the lid for that Bowl, unless it's the oblong bowl. Then the lid would be the Rectangular Baker.

Thanks!! It is the round bowl so would the coated baker still work for a lid for the big bowl?

I'm not sure size wise. If ordered and it doesn't fit, it can always be returned on PC's dime if within the 30 days.

Yes it would fit. When we had both the glazed and unglazed DDB's you could use either one with the Baking Bowl.

what is this baking bowl?? Sounds amazing!

It's just a big bowl as big around as the Deep Dish Baker. The DCB takes the place of that "set". It's easier to handle, IMO.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I am happy to assist you with finding a replacement lid for the Big Bowl. Unfortunately, the Big Bowl is no longer available, so we do not have any replacement lids in stock. However, the Deep Dish Baker is a great alternative option that can be used as a lid for the Big Bowl. It fits perfectly and is oven-safe, making it a versatile option for your customer. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Have a great day!

What is the size of the replacement lid for the Big Bowl?

The replacement lid for the Big Bowl measures 11.5 inches in diameter.

Can the replacement lid be used with the Deep Dish Baker option?

Yes, the replacement lid is compatible with the Deep Dish Baker option.

Is the replacement lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Is the replacement lid made of BPA-free material?

Yes, the replacement lid is made of BPA-free plastic for safe food storage.

Can the replacement lid be used in the microwave?

Yes, the replacement lid is microwave safe for convenient reheating of leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsCaleb
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • smama07
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Shawnna