• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe

In summary, the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe is made of durable and heat-resistant stoneware. It is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. It should not be used on the stovetop. The dimensions are 11 inches in diameter, 4.5 inches in height, and has a capacity of 2.25 quarts. It can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher, but be careful to not use metal utensils on the stoneware.
Tall_Drnk_h2o
Gold Member
HELP!! I broke the lid to my Deep Covered Baker. It is the Taupe one. Can anyone help me get a replacement? I really don't even care if it's the same color!!

Thanks!
Desiree Free
[email protected]

Attachments

• lid.jpg
    lid.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 480
host a party in December.....you could get a brand new one 60% off...Good Luck.

Thanks, Tammy, but I'm not looking for a new one. It's only available in Cranberry. I'm looking to replace the lid to my taupe colored baker.

Tall_Drnk_h2o said:
HELP!! I broke the lid to my Deep Covered Baker. It is the Taupe one. Can anyone help me get a replacement? I really don't even care if it's the same color!!

Thanks!
Desiree Free
[email protected]

Did you find a lid yet? I have a Cranberry one for $25 + shipping, if you still need one.

1. What is the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe made of?

The Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material commonly used in cooking and baking.

2. Is the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe is dishwasher safe. It is also microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe on the stovetop?

No, the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe is not recommended for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave.

4. What are the dimensions of the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe?

The Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe measures 11 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches in height. It has a capacity of 2.25 quarts.

5. How do I clean the Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe?

The Iso Deep Covered Baker Lid in Taupe can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. Make sure to allow it to cool before washing and avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefmoseley