• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a White Deep Covered Baker? Check Out This Listing!

In summary, the "White Dcb" is a popular kitchen appliance also known as the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender. It has a powerful motor, sharp blades, digital display, and pre-programmed settings for easy use. It also comes with a 3-year limited warranty and can be used to make various recipes. The White Dcb can be purchased through a consultant, on the official website, or at select retail stores and online retailers.
melissasutkus
If anyone has a WHITE Deep Covered Baker for sale, let me know how much, including shipping (zip code 21704)

Melissa

check ebay or craigslist

A Clustermate is quitting and was trying to sell a new one in the box a couple weeks ago. Want me to check to see if she still has it?Sandi

I checked both craigslist and ebay - outrageous prices!! Sandilou - yes please! :)

I have a NIB white baker IF you are still looking. I will sell for retail and then actual shipping from USPS. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

What is a "White Dcb" and why is it frequently searched for?

A "White Dcb" is a term used to refer to the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender. It is a popular kitchen appliance that is known for its versatility and efficiency in cooking and blending various ingredients.

What are the features and benefits of the White Dcb?

The White Dcb has a powerful motor and sharp blades that can chop, blend, puree, and cook various ingredients. It also has a digital display and pre-programmed settings for easy use. Its compact design and easy-to-clean parts make it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

Does the White Dcb come with a warranty?

Yes, the White Dcb comes with a limited warranty of 3 years. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship that may occur during normal use.

What recipes can be made using the White Dcb?

The White Dcb can be used to make a wide range of recipes, including smoothies, soups, sauces, dips, and even desserts. It also has a manual mode for customizing recipes and experimenting with different ingredients.

Where can I purchase a White Dcb?

The White Dcb can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. It is also available at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • chefmoseley