• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Picnic Basket & Deep Dish Baker

In summary, the Iso: Picnic Basket is 18.5" long, 10" wide, and 10" high, making it the perfect size for a picnic for two. The Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F and can hold up to 3 quarts, making it great for serving 6-8 people. The Iso: Picnic Basket has a thermal lining that keeps food hot or cold for up to 4 hours and is easy to clean with a damp cloth or machine-washable liner.
nikked
Gold Member
I am hoping (although I know it's a HUGE longshot) to purchase one of the picnic baskets that was earned earlier this summer.

Also looking for a Deep Dish Baker (the discontinued one)...my daughter made the Tres Leches cake for a friend who lost a child after a long illness, then the poor family's house burned down (with my Deep Dish Baker inside). Thankfully, the family is alright (at least physically), but all material items were lost.

Anyways, that's what I'm looking for. If you have a used DDB in good condition, I'm open to that. It's for my own personal use (one of favorite stones...was so sad when it was discontinued).

I live in zip 87116 for figuring shipping...thanks!

I have a used DDB I could part with - I actually have 2, so parting with one wouldn't be a big deal. Let's see if anyone has a new one they want to get rid of and if not we can work something out.

Thanks...I'm also looking locally to avoid shipping...

nikked said:
Thanks...I'm also looking locally to avoid shipping...

I have a new one. In fact I have two NIB, cranberry and Forrest green. But there is that shipping...

the baker is on the outlet....

ChefLoriG said:
the baker is on the outlet....

I was just coming here to say that. And it's a good deal too.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Picnic Basket?

The Iso: Picnic Basket measures 18.5" long, 10" wide, and 10" high, making it the perfect size for a picnic for two.

2. Is the Deep Dish Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Dish Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is made of stoneware, which evenly distributes heat for perfectly cooked meals.

3. Can the Iso: Picnic Basket keep food hot or cold?

Yes, the Iso: Picnic Basket has a thermal lining that helps keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours. It is also equipped with an ice pack pocket for keeping perishables cool.

4. How many servings can the Deep Dish Baker hold?

The Deep Dish Baker can hold up to 3 quarts, making it perfect for serving 6-8 people. It is great for casseroles, lasagnas, and other family-sized dishes.

5. Is the Iso: Picnic Basket easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso: Picnic Basket is made of durable and stain-resistant material, making it easy to wipe clean with a damp cloth. The liner is also removable and machine-washable for easy maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jode7227
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • cooking.with.ann