• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" is a versatile stoneware cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef, measuring 11 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 6 inches in height with a capacity of 12 cups. It evenly distributes heat, has a non-stick surface, and is suitable for both sweet and savory dishes. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer use.
MamaJen
I am in desperate need for the New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker. I had a party last Saturday for a host who did it specifically for the deep cover baker and Monday they went on Stop Sell. Please if anyone has one and are willing to let it go, please let me know.

I have one available. PM sent.

Guess you don't need this one, still!

I never got notice they went on stop sell!!!

Where can you tell that something went on stop sale?

The stop sell is long over. Check the date, ladies!

LOL!! Had I been knew to PC or knew to this board I would have thougth the same thing! :eek: tooo funny! At first I was like "what:eek: ?" but then I thought "no way!" and looked at the date!:rolleyes:

Thanks Deb! I was so happy to know that I got my orders in before ALL of this!:D

Sorry! It had been bumped up so I figured it was a new thread! Silly me!!

What is the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker"?

The "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" is a versatile cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef. It is a stoneware baker that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill.

What are the dimensions of the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker"?

The "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" measures approximately 11 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 6 inches in height. It has a capacity of 12 cups or 2.75 liters.

What are the benefits of using the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker"?

The "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" is designed to evenly distribute heat, resulting in perfectly cooked meals. It also has a non-stick glazed surface, making it easy to clean. The deep design allows for larger meals to be cooked, and the lid helps to retain moisture and flavors.

Can the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" be used for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" is suitable for both sweet and savory dishes. It is perfect for casseroles, roasts, cobblers, and more. It can also be used for baking bread and desserts.

Is the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Wanted: New Cranberry Deep Covered Baker" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it to preserve the glaze and extend its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • sailorsarah