• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Stoneware Lid for Deep Covered Baker | 19701 Zip Code

In summary, the Replacement Stoneware Lid is specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef with product number 19701. It is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking, roasting, and braising. The lid is also dishwasher-safe, but handwashing is recommended for longer durability. Made of stoneware, it retains heat and distributes it evenly for better cooking results. The lid can also be used as a serving dish with its elegant design and durable material, but caution should be taken when handling it as it can be hot.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a friend who bought a stoneware piece that we no longer carry. It was before the Deep Covered Baker but similar to it. She says that you used to buy the Baker and then this separate piece could be used by it's self or as a lid for the baker? Sorry I haven't seen this before. Anyway my friend broke the lid part and would like another one. We know that it is not under warranty any longer but she doesn't want to spend 65.00 on the deep covered baker and re-season a piece. Thanks. Oh the zip is 19701 if you have one.

We had two different sets:
--Deep Dish Baker with Baking Bowl
--Recangular Baker with Lid/BowlI find these on Craigslist a lot (the bowl parts). In fact the Baking Bowl is on CL in Chicago right now. I bought my sister the Lid/Bowl on CL for $10 and the person who sold it to me now has a catalog show going that is $300+. :D

Sounds like the baking bowl is what is broken. Thanks for the help I'll search for it.

not sure if this helps ... but they have something similar on the Outlet ... or at least they did ....

I think the thing on the outlet is a plastic lid for the deep dish baker. What my friend described to me was a separate piece which was also a stone that would fit on top of the baker as a lid but could also be used to cook in as well.

Related to Replacement Stoneware Lid for Deep Covered Baker | 19701 Zip Code

1. How do I know if the Replacement Stoneware Lid will fit my Deep Covered Baker?

The Replacement Stoneware Lid is specifically designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. As long as your Deep Covered Baker has the product number 19701, the Replacement Stoneware Lid will fit perfectly.

2. Can I use the Replacement Stoneware Lid in the oven?

Yes, the Replacement Stoneware Lid is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and braising in your Deep Covered Baker.

3. Is the Replacement Stoneware Lid dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Replacement Stoneware Lid is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend handwashing for longer durability.

4. What materials is the Replacement Stoneware Lid made of?

The Replacement Stoneware Lid is made of stoneware, which is a type of clay that has been fired at high temperatures to make it durable and non-porous. This material is perfect for retaining heat and distributing it evenly for better cooking results.

5. Can I use the Replacement Stoneware Lid as a serving dish?

Yes, the Replacement Stoneware Lid can be used as a serving dish for your cooked meals. Its elegant design and durable material make it a great addition to your dinner table. Just make sure to use oven mitts or a trivet when handling the hot lid.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tall_Drnk_h2o
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • DebPC