• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Chicken Breasts in the Microwave Using Various Stoneware

In summary, you can cook chicken breasts in the microwave using Pampered Chef's stoneware. The cooking time will vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but it usually takes 4-6 minutes per chicken breast. You do not need to preheat the stoneware before use. You can use any type of seasoning or marinade on the chicken breasts, but make sure to cook them to an internal temperature of 165°F. Cleaning the stoneware is easy - just wash it with warm water and mild soap, and dry it thoroughly before storing.
ChefDi
Gold Member
Hi!

I thought I saw instructions somewhere on cooking chicken breasts in the microwave using the deep covered baker, but I can't find it. I need to know times for boneless and bone-in breasts for my mom, who has the deep covered baker and the round covered baker. She and my dad are trying to eat healthier and this will save a lot of time and give them a lot of quick options by changing the flavors using our rubs. I'm assuming the times would be similar regardless of which piece of stoneware you use; I would think the thickness and the number of breasts would be more of an issue.

Anyway, if anyone has any guidelines or knows where I can find this info on here, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Di

did you look in the back of the deep dish baker cookbook?

I use the DCB to cook two boneless chicken breasts in the microwave in 7 minutes. You can add spices and such -- doesn't change the cook time.

1. Can I really cook chicken breasts in the microwave using stoneware?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef's stoneware is specially designed to be used in the microwave, oven, and even the grill.

2. How long should I cook the chicken breasts in the microwave?

Cooking time will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave, but on average, it takes about 4-6 minutes per chicken breast. It's important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F for safe consumption.

3. Do I need to preheat the stoneware before cooking the chicken breasts?

No, stoneware does not need to be preheated before use. Simply place the chicken breasts on the stoneware and put it in the microwave to cook.

4. Can I use any type of seasoning or marinade on the chicken breasts?

Yes, you can use your favorite seasonings or marinades on the chicken breasts before cooking. Just be sure to follow food safety guidelines and cook the chicken to the proper internal temperature.

5. How do I clean the stoneware after cooking the chicken breasts?

Cleaning stoneware is easy! Simply let it cool down before washing it with warm water and a mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the stoneware. Also, be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
kam
  • stephanieboyd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies