• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Old Stoneware Bowl/Lid for Rect. Baker

In summary, the best way to determine compatibility between a stoneware bowl/lid and a rectangular baker is to check their size and shape. It is recommended to use Pampered Chef stoneware with the rectangular baker for best results, as other brands may not fit as well. Unfortunately, the lid for the rectangular baker cannot be purchased separately. However, the stoneware bowl/lid is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, following care instructions. The advantage of using stoneware with the rectangular baker includes its heat retention, even baking, and beautiful presentation, as well as its easy cleaning and maintenance.
britishchef
Since I can't get the Deep Covered Baker... I would love to have the stoneware lid for the rectangular baker so I can still make roasts in stoneware like that.

I have the lid, I don't use it, I broke the baker years ago and never replaced it. The lid is just sitting around collecting dust.

Related to Wanted: Old Stoneware Bowl/Lid for Rect. Baker

1. How do I know if my stoneware bowl/lid is compatible with the rectangular baker?

The best way to determine compatibility is to check the size and shape of your stoneware bowl/lid. The rectangular baker typically works with bowls/lids that are 9x13 inches or slightly smaller.

2. Can I use a stoneware bowl/lid from a different brand with the rectangular baker?

We recommend using Pampered Chef stoneware with the rectangular baker for best results. Other brands may have different sizes and shapes that may not fit as well.

3. Is it possible to purchase just the lid for the rectangular baker?

Unfortunately, we do not sell just the lid for the rectangular baker. Our sets come with both the baker and the lid for convenience.

4. Will the stoneware bowl/lid be safe to use in the oven?

Yes, our stoneware is designed to be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just be sure to follow the care instructions for best results.

5. What is the advantage of using stoneware with the rectangular baker?

Stoneware is known for its heat retention and even baking, making it a great option for the rectangular baker. It also creates a beautiful presentation for your dishes and is easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • sailorsarah
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefmoseley