• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Oval Baker - Any Color!

In summary, the oval baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material perfect for baking. It measures 14.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep, making it ideal for casseroles and lasagnas. The oval baker is both dishwasher and microwave safe, making it convenient for clean-up and quick meals. It is also available in various colors to match your kitchen decor.
dollfangs
Silver Member
My best friend's oval baker just broke and since we don't sell them anymore I can't order her another. Does anyone have an oval baker they would like to sell? Either color is fine

I am still looking for a new or gently used full size oval baker if anyone has one to sell

I have a very very gently used Vanilla one. $24 + shipping.

Bumping - I have one. Sent you an email, too.

What is the oval baker made of?

The oval baker is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material that is perfect for baking.

What are the dimensions of the oval baker?

The oval baker measures 14.5 inches long, 9 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep, making it the perfect size for casseroles, lasagnas, and more.

Is the oval baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the oval baker is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking and serving your favorite dishes.

Can the oval baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the oval baker is safe to use in the microwave, allowing you to quickly heat up leftovers or cook a meal in a pinch.

What colors are available for the oval baker?

The oval baker is available in a variety of colors, including red, blue, green, and white, so you can choose the one that best matches your kitchen decor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janinebpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • chefmoseley
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • sslangley