• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Small Oval Baker Recipes for Your Stoneware Collection

In summary, the Small Oval Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes such as casseroles, pasta dishes, roasted vegetables, quiches, fruit crumbles, and pot pies. It is microwave-safe, and does not need to be greased before use. It can also be used in the oven with proper precautions, and can be paired with other kitchen tools for convenience.
mrssyvo
I had a customer place on order on-line (YES!) and I want to send her some receipes to use with the stoneware she ordered. Does anyone have a collection of recipes for the small oval baker?

Sent a few---stoneware recipes to your e-mail

TGI Friday's frozen spinach and artichoke dip easily slip out of their plastic container and perfectly into the small oval baker for cooking in the microwave....and then it looks homemade! (You can even layer 2 of them on top of each other to give it a fuller look)

<giggle> I love those kinds of recipes! Open package, heat. :D

someone posted this once. You might need to update it with your contact info though.

Attachments

• small oval baker.doc
    98 KB · Views: 675
Linda,
Thank you, it was exactly what I was looking for.

Yum on those recipes! I love Rocky Road! However, aren't these recipes more for the regular Oval Baker and not the Small Oval Baker? I was a little confused reading through them since the small one has a 2-cup capacity. I just want to make sure I'm clear. Either way, I will definitely be trying some of these recipes in the future.

Tammy

RaggedyAunt said:
..... However, aren't these recipes more for the regular Oval Baker and not the Small Oval Baker? I.....
I don't know. Someone posted them a while ago and I saved them. Can't say that I've ever used it.

What are some easy recipes I can make using the Small Oval Baker?

The Small Oval Baker is perfect for making individual servings of casseroles, baked pasta dishes, and roasted vegetables. You can also use it to make mini quiches, fruit crumbles, and individual pot pies.

Can I use the Small Oval Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is microwave-safe. Just be sure to use oven mitts when removing it from the microwave, as it will be hot.

Do I need to grease the Small Oval Baker before using it?

No, the Small Oval Baker has a non-stick coating, so it is not necessary to grease it before using. However, you can lightly spray it with cooking spray for added convenience.

Can I use the Small Oval Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just be sure to place it on a baking sheet for support and use oven mitts when handling it.

What other kitchen tools can I use with the Small Oval Baker?

You can use the Small Oval Baker with our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula for easy serving, and our Mini Measure-All Cup for accurate measurements. You can also use our Small Batter Bowl for mixing ingredients and our Mini Mix ‘N Scraper for scraping the sides of the baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • dannyzmom