• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Calzone Recipe Found for Customer Using Stoneware Muffin Baker

In summary, this conversation discusses using a calzone recipe with various types of dough and the use of a Stoneware Muffin Baker. The recipe is versatile and can be customized with different toppings. It makes 12 calzones and the Stoneware Muffin Baker can also be used for other recipes. It is recommended to preheat the Baker for best results.
muffetts
Gold Member
I have a customer at a show in March looking for a recipe for calzones using the Stoneware Muffin Baker - does this sound familiar to anyone? I'd love to make her happy to have found it for her!:p

I might have something with this at home. When that pan came out (the 12-cup version, 6 years ago), there were a bunch of recipe floating around that used Grands size biscuits filled with various things and baked in the Muffin Pan.

Basically, you roll out a biscuit to a 5" circle, then add filling. Gather up the edges, press to seal, and put the whole little bundle in the muffin pan with the gathered section down. (There's one in one of the cookbooks for Crisscross Apple Crowns that's an apple-filled version.) You could just use cheese and pizza toppings to make the filling, then serve them with marinara on the side.

Here is the recipe that came from the use and care card. It is really good. I cut the recipe in half and use the 6-hole muffin pan, when making for me and my husband.

Attachments

• ITALIAN SAUSAGE CALZONES.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 349
thanks!By Jove, I think we've got it! Thanks a bunch ladies! She'll be very very happy. Perhaps I can convince her to book a show demonstrating it!

Ann, the recipe you are talking about is in the All The Best cookbook. Crisscross Apple Crowns.

Thanks, Sandy. I forgot about this thread all weekend until I saw it this morning. So I didn't have a chance to look up my recipes. The one Lee Anne posted is very very close to the one I was thinking of (for calzones), but my version uses Grands biscuits instead of pizza crust.

1. Can I use any type of dough for this calzone recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of dough for this recipe. However, for best results, we recommend using a store-bought refrigerated pizza dough or making your own homemade dough.

2. Do I need to preheat the Stoneware Muffin Baker before placing the calzones inside?

Yes, it is important to preheat the Stoneware Muffin Baker in the oven before placing the calzones inside. This ensures that the calzones will cook evenly and have a crispy crust.

3. Can I add my own toppings to the calzone?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can customize it to your liking by adding your favorite toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, or bell peppers.

4. How many calzones does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 calzones using the Stoneware Muffin Baker. However, you can adjust the recipe to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. Can I use the Stoneware Muffin Baker for other recipes besides calzones?

Yes, the Stoneware Muffin Baker can be used for a variety of recipes such as muffins, cupcakes, mini quiches, and even individual desserts. It is a versatile and must-have tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chesse
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJennyLynn